We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps

Rev Deuce gets on my nerve sometimes, because he's so afraid to make a take and try to play nice with Taysom fans.. Like you know the intangibles and shyt. There certain things that won't be fixed, but he was Nathan Peterman stan. So, I guess he's just a QB optimist. For us to win with Taysom... They team has to play out of their mind every game to carry him. Which isn't what this built for and why we get snuffed in the playoffs with Old Man Brees struggling to get 24 points. We need an elite QB to elevate the team.

:scusthov: :scust: :hhh:

What would be worse is if there is a Carr stan somewhere. :mjlol: :laff:

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps

Pretty simple. Payton value familiarity over talent. He always has...

Winston only been in the building for 6 months. Playing Winston right now is simply a lateral move till he gets an offseason here. The answer we need is Brees to come back.

I think Payton's words is more indictment of their current draft positioning QBs on the scouting board. It maybe too out of reach to draft a QB we covet.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Yep :smh:

Exhibit A:
5dd715deed92f.image.jpg

:pacspit:

The effect of being a Super Bowl contender, pleihboi :birdman:

No excuses :ufdup:

Take that SR cape off. :mjlol:
:hhh:I've been the hardest person on the team this month

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:hhh:I've been the hardest person on the team this month

:ehh: Yeah, you have been hard on them.

However, that "we are spoiled with Payton" is one of the main deflections used by the SR zealots to cop pleas for Sean P.'s questionable decisions. :ufdup:

Also, NONE OF US will EVER be more hard on the Saints than the breh @Inertia Creeps. :ufdup:

He don't pleih. :birdman:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps

However, that "we are spoiled with Payton" is one of the main deflections used by the SR zealots to cop pleas for Sean P.'s questionable decisions. :ufdup:

Also, NONE OF US will EVER be more hard on the Saints than the breh @Inertia Creeps. :ufdup:

All I'm saying is in a vacuum going 8-1 so far without Drew and us still bytching is funny AF when you think about it.

But expectations are expectations, and though I give the organization some wiggle room because we got jobbed in 2018, this era will be a colossal letdown if we don't get one Lombardi out of it.

taker597

Superstar
Daps

I think we already moved onto getting our hopes up for nba.

I'll be surprised we even make it out of the NFC. Sean been his own worst enemy for 4 years.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I think Sean's biggest mistake this year will be not moving Mccoy to guard and letting Ruiz take his lumps at center and get him acclimated.