We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
I need cam,THE REAL TREY, and mr 2 1st to show mahomeboy and my former tiger how we get down
Rich homie kwon And Davis need to bring that wood. Real question is who gone cover hill:lupe: and all that other speed:damn:

I need CGJ to do his usual shenanigans:lolbron:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
How many games been lost in the offs cause of Lutz?
Its always been slow/bad 1st half or shytty defense giving up late game leads cause they can't stop a pass.
Lutz has sealed more games than he's lost for us.
Im not gon blame a kicker for missing a 50 plus yarder. Thats understandable and dont even count in my book.

What needs to be called out is 38 pass attempts this game.
Ridiculous amount for a backup qb.
He missed a 43 yarder in the playoffs vs Minnesota that had he made it, we likely win the game in regulation.
Missed a 45 yarder today.

He's the fifth highest paid kicker. Make your damn kicks.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Man none of yall better call me a homer or "always Mr. Rainbows and Sunshine" again. @b. woods :ufdup:

I been the hardest one on this team the last few weeks and seem to be the only one giving this team shyt after this embarrassing L. Not just Taysom like yall key'ing in on, but the whole team.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
There's no excuse for giving up Derrick Henry numbers on the ground
Stop taking carries from Murray
Sean gotta make adjustments sooner instead of forcing hill on people dude accuracy is horrible
Let's be real Brees won't be back in time for playoffs and even if he is he won't be 100%
Sean trying save a few literally a few million by not playing Jameis to prove a point on hill
We got some choices to make this off season

b. woods

Peace
Daps
10-3 with 3 games left:

Saints during the Payton-Brees era usually go 7-9, 11-5, or 13-3.

Since they obviously cannot go 7-9 this season :blessed:, how do y'all see them finishing?

I would be shocked if they go 12-4. :leon:

More than likely, though, they will probably lose to the Chiefs and Vikings, and beat the Panthers to go 11-5 and win the 2020 NFC South Division Title, and the "Payton Principle" continues. :mjgrin:

I wonder if Payton and/or Brees are aware of that little quirk? :patrice:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I'll go with 12-4.

And I think the Taysom experience would be a lot better if we continued to do what he is best at minus the fumbling. It appears Paytons ego is trying to prove to everyone he can turn Taysom into a real QB, yesterday that came at the expense of winning the game.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I need cam,THE REAL TREY, and mr 2 1st to show mahomeboy and my former tiger how we get down
Rich homie kwon And Davis need to bring that wood. Real question is who gone cover hill:lupe: and all that other speed:damn:

I need CGJ to do his usual shenanigans:lolbron:

:whoa:

We already have issues with the "officiating". :pacspit:

We don't need him to give them another reason to fukk us over while going against the reigning Super Bowl Champions, since the game will already be tough as is. :damn:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
12-4 is feasible
Take the screen outta thr playbook cause clearly randy Johnson can't throw it
Less runs with hill more with Murray
Honestly we're due for a reverse
Im worried this week because tight ends usually destroy our defense

Im not guaranteeing shyt:whoa:

blockboy504

LSU Tigers
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans/Dallas
10-3 with 3 games left:

Saints during the Payton-Brees era usually go 7-9, 11-5, or 13-3.

Since they obviously cannot go 7-9 this season :blessed:, how do y'all see them finishing?

I would be shocked if they go 12-4. :leon:

More than likely, though, they will probably lose to the Chiefs and Vikings, and beat the Panthers to go 11-5 and win the 2020 NFC South Division Title, and the "Payton Principle" continues. :mjgrin:

I wonder if Payton and/or Brees are aware of that little quirk? :patrice:
Well shyt just forfeit the game then :mjlol:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Whatever happens this Sunday, I expect a close game. One thing about this team since we turned it around after our 0-2 start in 2017 is we do not get blown out (the Rams game with Drew going down being the outlier). Our fans will expect a loss this Sunday, but I'm pretty sure the players will go into the game fired up.

The problem is you can only be so fired up to win a game vs Pat Mahomes with Taysom Hill as your counterattack.