We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Man I had a dream last night that had me HEATED.

Saints were playing in the rain wearing white jerseys black pants.
It wasn't raining, field was muddy.
This nikka Taybang tries to run and he fumbles, dude takes his helmet off and walks to the bench in frustration.
Im like not again this nikka always fumbling and start getting mad.:stopitslime:
Then it cuts back to the offense being back on the field.
Taysom in shotgun and guess who line up next to him at RB?...no really guess.....ok since you were way off

Ellen gotdamn Degeneres:why:
And thats when I really get pissed. bytch aint even have on the uniform. She was out there in a sweater vest, jeans and a helmet:martin:
I yell out "why is she at RB Sean WTF are you doing:damn:"
Then to upset me more, they give the bytch the ball :dwillhuh:
She was sooooo fukkin slow. She was struggling to build up speed. Those LBers came through the hole and lit her ass up :mjlol:
I was so mad I had to get up and go to the bathroom to yell.
Then I go back to the game and they give her the ball again:mindblown: her slow ass got lit TF up and sent flying again.
Thats when I completely lost it and cussed Sean out :damn:

I need to stop browsing Saints shyt fo I go to bed :francis:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps

If you go by this history, at least one of the teams from each of these matchups went on to make the Super Bowl. The 1990 Giants and the 1996 Packers were the two to win it all. The other teams (2005 Seahawks, 1999 Titans, 1983 Washington Football Team) made the Super Bowl but lost.

How to determine which team from this Sunday's matchup will be the one to make it? Well, by who wins of course. The team in each of the matchups who won the regular season matchup ended up making the Super Bowl. Only one team that lost the matchup (the 1990 Bills) made the Super Bowl...where they lost to the team in the matchup who beat them in the regular season too: the 1990 Giants.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Man I had a dream last night that had me HEATED.

Saints were playing in the rain wearing white jerseys black pants.
It wasn't raining, field was muddy.
This nikka Taybang tries to run and he fumbles, dude takes his helmet off and walks to the bench in frustration.
Im like not again this nikka always fumbling and start getting mad.:stopitslime:
Then it cuts back to the offense being back on the field.
Taysom in shotgun and guess who line up next to him at RB?...no really guess.....ok since you were way off

Ellen gotdamn Degeneres:why:
And thats when I really get pissed. bytch aint even have on the uniform. She was out there in a sweater vest, jeans and a helmet:martin:
I yell out "why is she at RB Sean WTF are you doing:damn:"
Then to upset me more, they give the bytch the ball :dwillhuh:
She was sooooo fukkin slow. She was struggling to build up speed. Those LBers came through the hole and lit her ass up :mjlol:
I was so mad I had to get up and go to the bathroom to yell.
Then I go back to the game and they give her the ball again:mindblown: her slow ass got lit TF up and sent flying again.
Thats when I completely lost it and cussed Sean out :damn:

I need to stop browsing Saints shyt fo I go to bed :francis:

full

:mjlol:
She probably was faster than Carr. :trash:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Say bruhs on some real shyt ego is costing us and i hope it doesn't destroy super bowl chances
We shouldn't lost to philly
This weekend can get ugly quick
And of course we got dreaded minny on the schedule
We go 12-4 we're probably a #2 seed facing cardinals or tb again

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Saints should wear the black jerseys-gold pants-adjustable black socks for the Chiefs game. :myman:
They will probably wear the black jerseys-black pants-solid black socks instead. :francis:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Say bruhs on some real shyt ego is costing us and i hope it doesn't destroy super bowl chances
We shouldn't lost to philly
This weekend can get ugly quick
And of course we got dreaded minny on the schedule
We go 12-4 we're probably a #2 seed facing cardinals or tb again

Had they taken care of business, we could have afforded to drop the Chiefs game, since it is non-conference. :francis:

Now, it just makes it tougher to get the NFC South Division Title and the 1st Seed in the NFC. :damn:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Had they taken care of business, we could have afforded to drop the Chiefs game, since it is non-conference. :francis:

Now, it just makes it tougher to get the NFC South Division Title and the 1st Seed in the NFC. :damn:
Technically the chiefs can afford to lose this game. So they should.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
:usure: You know how it goes.

They will play as if their lives and the lives of their loved ones are on the line :damn:

Meanwhile, if it were the Funboys, Kitties, or Redheaded Stepchild Of The NFC South, they would lay down for them. :dry:

Kelsey leads in catches

Dennis:usure:

T hill(not ours):martin: runs a 3.5 40 Marcus needs to take adderall or something

Let Jameis play:sas2:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Kelsey leads in catches

Dennis:usure:

T hill(not ours):martin: runs a 3.5 40 Marcus needs to take adderall or something

Let Jameis play:sas2:

With Brees back, Jameis probably won't even be Active. :francis:

Unfortunately, Carr and TommyLee will, though. :snoop:

Another thing, I pray that Sean P. and Brees do not try to force the issue with the Offense. :damn:

For instance, if we are moving the ball and scoring points through the "Real nikka" drives :birdman: @SubZeroDegrees, I don't wanna see Brees forcing passes and Sean P. on that "cute" shyt. :ufdup: