We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Whatever happens this Sunday, I expect a close game. One thing about this team since we turned it around after our 0-2 start in 2017 is we do not get blown out (the Rams game with Drew going down being the outlier). Our fans will expect a loss this Sunday, but I'm pretty sure the players will go into the game fired up.

The problem is you can only be so fired up to win a game vs Pat Mahomes with Taysom Hill as your counterattack.

And that is because they put up garbage-time points to rack up the stats and make it look respectable. :lolbron:

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Not only that, but the Vikings afterwards :damn:

The two worst-possible matchups for us in consecutive weeks :snoop:

That is why the Eagles game was so important. :francis:

Man, if the Saints fukk around and lose the division lead and end up having to settle for a Wild Card :snoop:

If I was in your shoes this would be :damn:, but as a Bucs fan, respectfully, this would be :ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

Daps

Motherfukka you paid him :snoop:

All this energy for everybody but himself, his whack ass playcalling, and his precious great white hype that just got outplayed by the NFL's worst defense and a rookie in his first ever professional start :scust:. How come players like Peat and Kamara are the ones to get called out publicly and hung out to dry for the media when their play ain't up to par or contract negotiations reach an impasse, while our QB who has almost singlehandedly fumbled away multiple games now always gets absolved of any and all blame Sean? :mjpls::pacspit:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
All this energy for everybody but himself, his whack ass playcalling, and his precious great white hype that just got outplayed by the NFL's worst defense and a rookie in his first ever professional start :scust:. How come players like Peat and Kamara are the ones to get called out publicly and hung out to dry for the media when their play ain't up to par or contract negotiations reach an impasse, while our QB who has almost singlehandedly fumbled away multiple games now always gets absolved of any and all blame Sean? :mjpls::pacspit:
I do sense a weird schism in the organization... and it's not even about Payton stick with his guy.

It's all Payton being too egotistical to admit he was wrong.

b. woods

Peace
Daps

Because the QB is an extension of the HC, so calling Taysom out would be like Sean P. calling himself out. :troll:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
In spite of the terrible loss :snoop:, there was a silver lining yesterday: The Real Funboys Of Atlanta :dame: were officially eliminated from playoff contention. :blessed:

Now that they are done for the season, maybe they will go into "play for pride/end the season on a high note/job-saving" mode and play spoiler and eliminate the Redheaded Stepchild Of The NFC South. :mjgrin:

taker597

Superstar
Daps

Rev Deuce gets on my nerve sometimes, because he's so afraid to make a take and try to play nice with Taysom fans.. Like you know the intangibles and shyt. There certain things that won't be fixed, but he was Nathan Peterman stan. So, I guess he's just a QB optimist. For us to win with Taysom... They team has to play out of their mind every game to carry him. Which isn't what this built for and why we get snuffed in the playoffs with Old Man Brees struggling to get 24 points. We need an elite QB to elevate the team.