We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Yep :smh:

Exhibit A:
5dd715deed92f.image.jpg

:pacspit:

The effect of being a Super Bowl contender, pleihboi :birdman:

No excuses :ufdup:

Take that SR cape off. :mjlol:
spoiler that shyt or we revoking your saints pass

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Full disclosure Forty Sainter brehs:whoa:

I posted this in my thread and don’t want anyone to think I’m talking shyt behind y’all backs or doing anything to jeopardize our friendship:whoa::damn:

I’m still hoping for the homey @portcityplaya seat at the table should he kept his treasonous actions up:damn:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Full disclosure Forty Sainter brehs:whoa:

I posted this in my thread and don’t want anyone to think I’m talking shyt behind y’all backs or doing anything to jeopardize our friendship:whoa::damn:

I’m still hoping for the homey @portcityplaya seat at the table should he kept his treasonous actions up:damn:

Holy shyt yall still on that Ahmad Brooks tackle :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Yall knocked out Pierre Thomas in 2011, Jared Cook in 2019, and Tre'quan Smith this year all with no flags but yall swear yall are the ones who are done wrong by the refs

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Yall knocked out Pierre Thomas in 2011, Jared Cook in 2019, and Tre'quan Smith this year all with no flags but yall swear yall are the ones who are done wrong by the refs

We’ll never get over that breh:russ:

And I respectfully disagree :russ:

b. woods

Peace
Daps

:pachaha: 49ers can NEVER complain about "officiating" and preferential treatment, especially given all of that shyt they used to get away with in the 80's and 90's. :mjlol:

Hell, Eddie DeBartolo should have faced a prison sentence, but he managed to escape it. :childplease:

Last edited:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Man I had a dream last night that had me HEATED.

Saints were playing in the rain wearing white jerseys black pants.
It wasn't raining, field was muddy.
This nikka Taybang tries to run and he fumbles, dude takes his helmet off and walks to the bench in frustration.
Im like not again this nikka always fumbling and start getting mad.:stopitslime:
Then it cuts back to the offense being back on the field.
Taysom in shotgun and guess who line up next to him at RB?...no really guess.....ok since you were way off

Ellen gotdamn Degeneres:why:
And thats when I really get pissed. bytch aint even have on the uniform. She was out there in a sweater vest, jeans and a helmet:martin:
I yell out "why is she at RB Sean WTF are you doing:damn:"
Then to upset me more, they give the bytch the ball :dwillhuh:
She was sooooo fukkin slow. She was struggling to build up speed. Those LBers came through the hole and lit her ass up :mjlol:
I was so mad I had to get up and go to the bathroom to yell.
Then I go back to the game and they give her the ball again:mindblown: her slow ass got lit TF up and sent flying again.
Thats when I completely lost it and cussed Sean out :damn:

I need to stop browsing Saints shyt fo I go to bed :francis:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Man I had a dream last night that had me HEATED.

Saints were playing in the rain wearing white jerseys black pants.
It wasn't raining, field was muddy.
This nikka Taybang tries to run and he fumbles, dude takes his helmet off and walks to the bench in frustration.
Im like not again this nikka always fumbling and start getting mad.:stopitslime:
Then it cuts back to the offense being back on the field.
Taysom in shotgun and guess who line up next to him at RB?...no really guess.....ok since you were way off

Ellen gotdamn Degeneres:why:
And thats when I really get pissed. bytch aint even have on the uniform. She was out there in a sweater vest, jeans and a helmet:martin:
I yell out "why is she at RB Sean WTF are you doing:damn:"
Then to upset me more, they give the bytch the ball :dwillhuh:
She was sooooo fukkin slow. She was struggling to build up speed. Those LBers came through the hole and lit her ass up :mjlol:
I was so mad I had to get up and go to the bathroom to yell.
Then I go back to the game and they give her the ball again:mindblown: her slow ass got lit TF up and sent flying again.
Thats when I completely lost it and cussed Sean out :damn:

I need to stop browsing Saints shyt fo I go to bed :francis:
Wtf you eat/ watch before bed:mindblown:

What in the random #80 is you on bruh:dahell: