We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I've seen the "Saints lose to an inferior team and screws their playoff standings" script too many times to brush off this L.

It started in 2011 when we lost to an inferior Rams team and had to be a 13-3 third seed playing wildcard weekend. End result: SF rips our hearts out
We lost in 2013 to an inferior Rams team again and it cost us the division. End result: Lose to Seattle.
Lost in 2019 to an inferior Falcons team and have to be a 13-3 third seed AGAIN. End result: Lose to Kirk Cousins :mjlol:

I've seen this script enough.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
He's a good kicker breh, what are you suggesting lol?
Well if he's hurt like @taker597 then bring in a new kicker!

And if Lutz isn't hurt, the only thing I'm suggesting is yall stop brushing off his play. He costs us or severely affects too many games and yall always :manny:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Well if he's hurt like @taker597 then bring in a new kicker!

And if Lutz isn't hurt, the only thing I'm suggesting is yall stop brushing off his play. He costs us or severely affects too many games and yall always :manny:
Because I'm always in #KickersAintshyt

Score TDs or go home. I respect FG kicking, because it's insanely difficult. I ain't gonna be here in 2020 pretending that shyt wins you games.

All those drives was killed by Taysom play. Grossly missing wide open dudes is more frustrating than settling for FGs.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Because I'm always in #KickersAintshyt

Score TDs or go home. I respect FG kicking, because it's insanely difficult. I ain't gonna be here in 2020 pretending that shyt wins you games.

All those drives was killed by Taysom play. Grossly missing wide open dudes is more frustrating than settling for FGs.
That shyt literally would have possibly won us the game tho if he hits a routine kick.

Taysom is a whole nother topic.

Odds are in the playoffs shyt might come down to Lutz's kicks and we keep :yeshrug: about him until January comes and this thread is getting shyt on again by Failcons, Carolina pussies, and other random opposing fans shytting on us for a fourth straight playoff exit.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I've seen the "Saints lose to an inferior team and screws their playoff standings" script too many times to brush off this L.

It started in 2011 when we lost to an inferior Rams team and had to be a 13-3 third seed playing wildcard weekend. End result: SF rips our hearts out
We lost in 2013 to an inferior Rams team again and it cost us the division. End result: Lose to Seattle.
Lost in 2019 to an inferior Falcons team and have to be a 13-3 third seed AGAIN. End result: Lose to Kirk Cousins :mjlol:

I've seen this script enough.

Yeah I don't want to see the Cardinals and Minnie Mouse or the Vikings in the playoffs.

I think we beat the Chiefs next week though.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:mindblown:
How?

We couldn't contain Hurts, we gonna contain Mahomes:mjlol:
No real game tape of Hurts as QB1 of the Eagles. Defense was much better in the second half after adjustments. We know what we are in for with the Chiefs and the team will likely be "up" for this game.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Man yall always say this.

Ok. When he loses/severely alters another game for us, just remember he's the least of our worries.

How many games been lost in the offs cause of Lutz?
Its always been slow/bad 1st half or shytty defense giving up late game leads cause they can't stop a pass.
Lutz has sealed more games than he's lost for us.
Im not gon blame a kicker for missing a 50 plus yarder. Thats understandable and dont even count in my book.

What needs to be called out is 38 pass attempts this game.
Ridiculous amount for a backup qb.