We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Sociopolitical tjreads aren't allowed... Even if they involve the players.

Couldn't figure out which mod did it.

That :mjpls: cac who keeps "Dead Bird"ing me after I :snoop: his :mjpls: posts probably complained to Andrus or one of the mods. :smh:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Sociopolitical tjreads aren't allowed... Even if they involve the players.

Couldn't figure out which mod did it.
Their commitment to "stick to sports" when the team we cheer for is literally pushing these topics front and center is admirable tbh.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
The next three are
@ Detroit
vs LAC
vs Carolina

If this team, with all this vaunted talent that many (including me) seemed to overrate TF out of, can't take these three games in what is likely the "easiest" stretch of our schedule, then we may as well tank for Trevor or Fields. Seriously. I'm either all in on being contenders or all in on being bad and trying to get our QB of the future. None of this 7-9/8-8/9-7 crap.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
We losing in the all black and the color rush now.

Bring back the off-color gold pants. :jbhmm:

I warned y'all. :ufdup:

AND we lost in the all-white joints (in the playoffs AT HOME :francis: to KIRK COUSINS :snoop:)

They need to change to a deeper, darker shade of gold.

The current shade is too light, which is why the "gold" pants come out beige-looking. :smh:

Nike with their :trash: uniforms and inability to create metallic colors :camby:

The next three are
@ Detroit
vs LAC
vs Carolina

If this team, with all this vaunted talent that many (including me) seemed to overrate TF out of, can't take these three games in what is likely the "easiest" stretch of our schedule, then we may as well tank for Trevor or Fields. Seriously. I'm either all in on being contenders or all in on being bad and trying to get our QB of the future. None of this 7-9/8-8/9-7 crap.

Wouldn't it be something if we come full circle and end up back in "7-9 Purgatory" in Brees's final season? :mjlol:

This may be best. Us being 10-6 or whatever this season keeps me humbled and @b. woods doesn't have to :snoop: at my cockiness lol

Breh, the reason I do the :snoop: or :whoa: is because Y'ALL BE GUARANTEEING shyt like it is law :mjtf:, and y'all should know by now that NOTHING is guaranteed except for stress when it comes to the Saints. :ufdup:

I do the same for @horizon and @blockboy504 when they get ahead of themselves as well. :ufdup:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
24-27....

Offense choked. fukk SR saying that it's all the defense.
Yeah I keep arguing on there as bad as the defense was, and they were bad, they got us a HUGE stop midfield with 8 mins left and we fukking turned it over. THEN we hold Rodgers to a FG and we come out and go three and out with the most atrocious playcalls I've seen from Payton in a minute.

I'm not :cape: for the defense. All sides of the ball played like shyt today and all sides are eerily giving me 7-9 vibes again, but the way the flow of the game was going, if you had told me we'd stop GB midfield with our offense getting a chance to take the lead in the 4th, I would have took it. When you have what I assume is two of the top NFC teams going at it, it comes down to situational football like that and that stretch by our offense blew it.

Like I said though, this game would have been so much easier to stomach if we didn't look like we did Monday night. I'm oddly at ease with this game. But it's this game on top of how shytty we looked Monday that has me worried.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
:pachaha: Blaming the Offense would mean holding Sean P. AND Brees accountable, and you know they are NOT gonna do that. :cape:
Honestly, Brees was fine today. But that's because I have accepted who he is. What Brees did today is what we have to live with. And it almost got us a win vs GB! Until fukking Taysom fumbled and then Payton called three atrocious play calls in what was basically our last ditch effort to make it a game.

I stupidly thought this team was so talented that we would have another dominant regular season. I didn't take into effect Brees no longer being great and our defense regressing THIS badly. Those two things happening at the same time has been a recipe for disaster so far.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, Brees was fine today. But that's because I have accepted who he is. What Brees did today is what we have to live with. And it almost got us a win vs GB! Until fukking Taysom fumbled and then Payton called three atrocious play calls in what was basically our last ditch effort to make it a game.

I stupidly thought this team was so talented that we would have another dominant regular season. I didn't take into effect Brees no longer being great and our defense regressing THIS badly. Those two things happening at the same time has been a recipe for disaster so far.
100% of the issue is that Brees just doesn't work withiut Thomas.

Daps
Payton can kick fukking rocks for giving good ol' boy Taysom that indefensible contract extension and throwing this game by sending his worthless one dimensional ass out there to fumble at a critical moment :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: Drew was dinking and slinging them Pekings once again, but we already knew what was up with him going into this year after he made Kirk Cousins look like a superstar in comparison to his wet turd checkdown rally in the damn Wildcard round to end last season :unimpressed: Still gonna be the flabbiest and saddest swan song of any HoFer since Peyton; if this team had any self-awareness or respect they'd have sent him his Larry Holmes Gardens papers and Old Yeller'd his ass after he pissed off half the country including his teammates with his flag comments over the summer :scust:

Will Perco P and Loomis finally wisen the fukk up and realize this window with Breezus been closed, and finally commit to a rebuild and soft-tank for one of the star QB prospects in this draft?? Find out next week on..... MAGA BALLL ZZZZZZZZZ
Drew-Brees-Trump.jpg

LGv32JT.png

:mjtf::francis::snoop: