We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
if this team had any self-awareness or respect they'd have sent him his Larry Holmes Gardens papers and Old Yeller'd his ass after he pissed off half the country including his teammates with his flag comments over the summer :scust:

Unfortunately, they had to bring him back for one final year due to the cap hit they would have received, even if he had retired. :francis: So they figured "Hey, we might as well get our money's worth. :yeshrug:".

That contract they gave Taysom, though :beli:

And ESPECIALLY the one they gave Peat :mjlol:

Will Perco P and Loomis finally wisen the fukk up and realize this window with Breezus been closed, and finally commit to a rebuild and soft-tank for one of the star QB prospects in this draft??

The price they paid for tryna eke out more Super Bowl runs for Brees :snoop:

Drew-Brees-Trump.jpg

:mjlol: His son's face is on some "This muhfukka here. :gucci:"

Crude

Superstar
Daps
That loss to the Packers is on Sean Payton.

We had all the momentum in the world and he inserts the backup Taysom Hill, he fumbles, and the Packers go down and get a FG.

That was ball game right there. Take away that play and we aren't playing for an onside kick late in the game.

For as flabby as Brees has looked he actually played well last night. I've come to the realization just as I did last year we are going to be a dink and dump team. Brees isn't throwing 50 yard bombs down the field. This is going to be screens to Kamara, 6-7 yard passes, and gimmick plays, options, and misdirections with Hill.

Peat got hurt again yesterday which seems to her a reoccurring theme yearly. I don't think that contact we gave him will age well.

Defensively our DBs are the worse that I've seen. Jackrabbit and Marcus Williams ain't it. We got rid of Eli Apple just to be still sattled with trash at the position. Jackrabbit Jenkins isn't much better than PJ Williams if at all.

The next 2-3 games are going to tell me a lot if we can't get it back on track then it's going to be a long year.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
The only reason yall mad at the Taybang play is cause he fumbled :heh:
Aint nothing wrong with putting him in there cause that is the area of the field he ALWAYS operates in. When we wanna take a shot from midfield to try to get a big play we put him in there. So everybody being upset he's in at the point and that field position really don't pay attention to the habits of this team.
The game came down to 2 plays that one, cause it was the only t.o. of the game and the Marcus Williams panic pass interference on a pass that was out of bounds. That turned an off the field situation into a we gotta go back out there and try to stop them sitch. This nikka loses every ounce of sense he has when the ball is in the air :pachaha:
Also all the penalties, but they're majority all from the secondary.
I wanted to draft a damn corner but nah they draft a C/G who they don't even start and give spot duty. Meanwhile one of the CB I wanted tearing it up for the Bears.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Aint nothing wrong with putting him in there cause that is the area of the field he ALWAYS operates in. When we wanna take a shot from midfield to try to get a big play we put him in there. So everybody being upset he's in at the point and that field position really don't pay attention to the habits of this team.
The game came down to 2 plays that one, cause it was the only t.o. of the game and the Marcus Williams panic pass interference on a pass that was out of bounds. That turned an off the field situation into a we gotta go back out there and try to stop them sitch. This nikka loses every ounce of sense he has when the ball is in the air :pachaha:
I wanted to draft a damn corner but nah they draft a C/G who they don't even start and give spot duty. Meanwhile one of the CB I wanted tearing it up for the Bears.
I’ll happily admit I’m mad at the result, not the fumble. I’m not mad at the call. I’m a fan of inserting Taysom. He’s very polarizing, some fans love him, some hate him. A lot of non Saints fans on social media can’t stand him lol. But I like him and his role, I did not mind inserting him there. I am mad that he fumbled. And thus, he has to take his heat.

I still think we should implement him though. Especially at receiver. I’m not off the Taysom train. This was his first big mistake since 2017 actually.

I’m mad at the following drive. Our defense holds GB to a FG and we go three and out with three atrocious play calls. No runs. And ANOTHER screen on 3rd and ‘long’ that went no where and put our gassed defense back on the field. It was shades of the 7-9 season with both sides of the ball probably at wit’s end with the other side.

I guess Payton saw something on film to try the screens on third downs but the Packers snuffed it out earlier with Taysom so we do it again with AK with basically the game on the line? Come on man. AK is elite but our whole offense can’t be “here Alvin make a magical play”.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Janoris has trended downhill since the pick 6. What is it about us and #2 corners man. Great cornerbacks don’t grow on trees so I never expect to have a pro bowl corner at the #2 spot but man has jenkins looked bad the last two games. Is it Dennis Allen’s system?

We haven’t had two consistent formidable corners since Porter and Greer.

And for a contract year, Lattimore sure looks like he thinks he already has his money. Does he need to play Mike Evans every week to reach his potential?

Lattimore, Janoris, Cam, and Marcus have been my biggest disappointments on defense.

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
With the secondary, Dennis Allen is not doing them a favor by constantly running man coverage with just a single high safety. Its the easiest shyt to beat. As far as offense, that offense need to use the run to set up the pass. I said that last year. Kamara and Murray can do serious damage as a 1 2 punch. Packers couldnt stop it and we went away from it. With Sanders and eventually Mike return, there is no way in hell that offense shouldnt be consistent in scoring even with Drew dinking and dunking. Sean P gotta lay off with the bullshyt ass obvious screens and flats plays in certain situations.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
With the secondary, Dennis Allen is not doing them a favor by constantly running man coverage with just a single high safety. Its the easiest shyt to beat. As far as offense, that offense need to use the run to set up the pass. I said that last year. Kamara and Murray can do serious damage as a 1 2 punch. Packers couldnt stop it and we went away from it. With Sanders and eventually Mike return, there is no way in hell that offense shouldnt be consistent in scoring even with Drew dinking and dunking. Sean P gotta lay off with the bullshyt ass obvious screens and flats plays in certain situations.
The problem is that Brees wants his glory too.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Lattimore, Janoris, Cam, and Marcus have been my biggest disappointments on defense.

One of those names is expected to be a disappointment on Defense, though. :mjlol:

It's like saying "Kamara, Mike, Sanders, and Peat have been my biggest disappointments on Offense."

You already know who I am referring to in that particular scenario. :laff:

EDIT: Unless you are referring to "Mr. 2 1sts" :patrice:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
That loss to the Packers is on Sean Payton.

We had all the momentum in the world and he inserts the backup Taysom Hill, he fumbles, and the Packers go down and get a FG.

That was ball game right there. Take away that play and we aren't playing for an onside kick late in the game.

For as flabby as Brees has looked he actually played well last night. I've come to the realization just as I did last year we are going to be a dink and dump team. Brees isn't throwing 50 yard bombs down the field. This is going to be screens to Kamara, 6-7 yard passes, and gimmick plays, options, and misdirections with Hill.

Peat got hurt again yesterday which seems to her a reoccurring theme yearly. I don't think that contact we gave him will age well.

Defensively our DBs are the worse that I've seen. Jackrabbit and Marcus Williams ain't it. We got rid of Eli Apple just to be still sattled with trash at the position. Jackrabbit Jenkins isn't much better than PJ Williams if at all.

The next 2-3 games are going to tell me a lot if we can't get it back on track then it's going to be a long year.

Starting with the Lions, if we lose to them Sunday afternoon, we fall to 1-3 for the 1st Quarter of the season, and you know what that means for the Payton-Brees Saints :francis::
A return to "7-9 Purgatory" :mjcry:

b. woods

Peace
Daps

@smitty22 Looks like Michigan fukked us over, Smitty. :snoop:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Wanting to know when ANOTHER MAN is coming back is some non-Harlem shyt, B. :dame:
get your head out the gutter kid.

now as far as the offense they definitely need slant man, right now its a mess.

Vikings are absolute trash too :manny: