We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
But Drew already has a SB and SBMVP against a Prime Peyton Manning. :manny:

MVP was robbed from him that year.

Saints players ALWAYS get robbed of accolades, breh. :francis:

Remember when Colston got injured his rookie season, and Vince Young came through and took the ROY? :francis:

And let's not forget him NEVER making the Pro Bowl :snoop:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Saints players ALWAYS get robbed of accolades, breh. :francis:

Remember when Colston got injured his rookie season, and Vince Young came through and took the ROY? :francis:

And let's not forget him NEVER making the Pro Bowl :snoop:
What I pay to see Prime Colston and Thomas cooking together. Colston made some crazy catches in his prime.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Alvin Kamara - Truss Levelz - Omny.fm

Worth a listen.

AK went into last year's injury. Injury talk starts around 30 minute mark. AK tore MCL in Jacksonville game in a game he probably shouldn't have played but he still finished the game because he was heavy in the gameplan for JAC. Doctors told AK after it was a 8 month injury, AK said he told the doctor he was going to come back after the bye and did just that. The rest is history.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Alvin Kamara - Truss Levelz - Omny.fm

Worth a listen.

AK went into last year's injury. Injury talk starts around 30 minute mark. AK tore MCL in Jacksonville game in a game he probably shouldn't have played but he still finished the game because he was heavy in the gameplan for JAC. Doctors told AK after it was a 8 month injury, AK said he told the doctor he was going to come back after the bye and did just that. The rest is history.

Glad he shut up all this empty yards CMC lovefest on SR.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
You know I disagree with you on CMC but AK did get on how fickle fans are during this interview. His tweets from last year make sense now

I think a good bit of people still on CMC train. Ehhhh... just give it time. His usage rate, crunch time numbers, & efficiency per snap is dreadful.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Sean P. better run a heavy Ball-Control Offense (like the Raiders ran on us last night) in the Dome Sunday night.

We don't need Rodgers to have a bunch of extra possessions against our :trash: "Defense", who will be food for him. :damn:

He and :flabbynsick: Brees better NOT think of tryna go at it with him in a shootout like it's 2009-2011, or else it will be a LONG night for N.O. :francis:

Man i was thinking the exact same thing.. our gamelan should be exactly what the raiders did to us. Heavy doses of kamara and Murray. Talking 40 rush atts between the 2 of em