We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Janoris has trended downhill since the pick 6. What is it about us and #2 corners man. Great cornerbacks don’t grow on trees so I never expect to have a pro bowl corner at the #2 spot but man has jenkins looked bad the last two games. Is it Dennis Allen’s system?

We haven’t had two consistent formidable corners since Porter and Greer.

And for a contract year, Lattimore sure looks like he thinks he already has his money. Does he need to play Mike Evans every week to reach his potential?

Lattimore, Janoris, Cam, and Marcus have been my biggest disappointments on defense.

Janoris and Williams is playing better than given credit. Unless you mean Davenport. Cam won't be 100% tell midseason with his core injury.

Lattimore allowing a PERFECT PASS RATING

b. woods

Peace
Daps
get your head out the gutter kid.

now as far as the offense they definitely need slant man, right now its a mess.

Vikings are absolute trash too :manny:

Then don't come in our thread on some passive-aggressive shyt like a Funboys fan. :ufdup:

You need to worry about your own team getting their 1st win instead, pleihboi. :birdman:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Then don't come in our thread on some passive-aggressive shyt like a Funboys fan. :ufdup:

You need to worry about your own team getting their 1st win instead, pleihboi. :birdman:
lol i'm just trolling breh

fukk it we might as well tank for lawrence

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Janoris and Williams is playing better than given credit. Unless you mean Davenport. Cam won't be 100% tell midseason with his core injury.

Lattimore allowing a PERFECT PASS RATING
Marcus Williams is constantly one of those "it's the plays you DON'T see" players cuz I swear he always getting beat on plays but then I hear "He's actually playing solid" or people are ranking him as underrated. I usually vouch for him but he hasn't impressed me at all this year since the first game.

To be fair, no defensive player has impressed me since the first game except Demario and Malcolm here and there.

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Marcus Williams s constantly one of those "it's the plays you DON'T see" players cuz I swear he always getting beat on plays but then I hear "He's actually playing solid" or people are ranking him as underrated. I usually vouch for him but he hasn't impressed me at all this year since the first game.

To be fair, no defensive player has impressed me since the first game except Demario and Malcolm here and there.
Well....

1. We playing an archaic single high safety. Which an high school offense coordinator can abused.

2. The only place on the field that hasn't been shyt down has been deep center field. Which is Williams best skill. He shuts down that deep center at an elite level.

3. Coverage calls has been suspect. Like a CB blitz on a 1st WR like in game one was an ass call

Calling quaters coverage with PJ Williams was ass.

Allen making CB defend on an island. When you have a single high safety is what happens.

They are abusing the boundaries and short/intermediate which doesn't include a FS.

I want them to go back to cover 2, Tampa 2, and cover 3.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Well....

1. We playing an archaic single high safety. Which an high school offense coordinator can abused.

2. The only place on the field that hasn't been shyt down has been deep center field. Which is Williams best skill. He shuts down that deep center at an elite level.

3. Coverage calls has been suspect. Like a CB blitz on a 1st WR like in game one was an ass call

Calling quaters coverage with PJ Williams was ass.

Allen making CB defend on an island. When you have a single high safety is what happens.

They are abusing the boundaries and short/intermediate which doesn't include a FS.

I want them to go back to cover 2, Tampa 2, and cover 3.
Dennis Allen is ass.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Dennis Allen is ass.
This is true. I remember in 2017/2016 that Allen had the reshuffle the scheme and starting line up because he has no vision for the defense before the ball snaps. Horrible instinct and a complete lacking defensive mind just like he was with the Raiders. He doesn't understand his personnel or how to use them. He doesn't understand match ups pre-game. I really think those adjustment probably came from Nolan/ position coaches and the players on their own. He's a Dan Quinn. He needs elite talent and still only be halfway decent. I think he is really missing Nolan, because it feels like the front 7 and coverage has no synergy.NO other coach has that seniority to probably tell Allen anything.

All he knows how to do is draw up plays, but not the mind to play chess on gameday.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Marcus Williams is constantly one of those "it's the plays you DON'T see" players cuz I swear he always getting beat on plays but then I hear "He's actually playing solid" or people are ranking him as underrated. I usually vouch for him but he hasn't impressed me at all this year since the first game.

:mjlol: at him getting that :mjpls: benefit

I guess they feel sorry for him over the Minneapolis Miracle. :mjcry:

Last edited: