We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Man i was thinking the exact same thing.. our gamelan should be exactly what the raiders did to us. Heavy doses of kamara and Murray. Talking 40 rush atts between the 2 of em

Unfortunately, the downside of Ball-Control is that you must be some vertical threat in passing to keep the Defense honest. :francis:

And we all know that Brees is no longer a threat in vertical passing. :francis:

Even his Intermediate passes have lost the velocity they once possessed. :francis:

Passes looking flubby :flabbynsick:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Do y'all think the team will :camby: the Color Rush and all-whites since they lost two-straight in them and return to the white jerseys and gold or black pants? :mjgrin:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Do y'all think the team will :camby: the Color Rush and all-whites since they lost two-straight in them and return to the white jerseys and gold or black pants? :mjgrin:
That was our first loss in the Color Rush since 2016.

The all white unis aren't considered color rush. Those are actually now our formal road uniforms.

Edit: Why the Saints don't make the color rush our formal road uniforms I don't get. Many NFL teams made their color rush uniforms their home or road uniforms. I guess the Saints like the allure of it only being used in "big" games.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
That was our first loss in the Color Rush since 2016.

The all white unis aren't considered color rush. Those are actually now our formal road uniforms.

Edit: Why the Saints don't make the color rush our formal road uniforms I don't get. Many NFL teams made their color rush uniforms their home or road uniforms. I guess the Saints like the allure of it only being used in "big" games.

:ufdup: We lost a playoff game to KIRK COUSINS in them. :scusthov:

Bush them shyts. :camby:

I do not know why we don't wear black jerseys-gold pants look at home in the postseason anymore. :what:

All-black and all-white look = embarrassing (2019) and heartbreaking (2018) home playoff losses :snoop: :mjcry:

Black jerseys-gold pants look = Undefeated at home in the postseason (2009 A.K.A. "GOAT Season) :blessed:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
:ufdup: We lost a playoff game to KIRK COUSINS in them. :scusthov:

Bush them shyts. :camby:

I do not know why we don't wear black jerseys-gold pants look at home in the postseason anymore. :what:

All-black and all-white look = embarrassing (2019) and heartbreaking (2018) home playoff losses :snoop: :mjcry:

Black jerseys-gold pants look = Undefeated at home in the postseason (2009 A.K.A. "GOAT Season) :blessed:
I mean you play in enough uniform combos long enough and every combo will have a heartbreaking loss associated to it lol.

But I agree, I miss the black on gold and white on gold. I think this current era of players don't like Nike's version of the gold pants so that's why we don't use them anymore. Last time we did was the Rams game last season.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I mean you play in enough uniform combos long enough and every combo will have a heartbreaking loss associated to it lol.

We don't have any heartbreaking postseason losses in the black jerseys-gold pants look during the Payton-Brees era, though. :ufdup:

I think this current era of players don't like Nike's version of the gold pants so that's why we don't use them anymore.

Nike's uniforms are TRASH!!! :mjlol:

Those initial nut-ass collars :scusthov:

The inability to create metallic pants (us, Panthers, Lions, etc)

The nut-ass designs over the years (2013-2017 Jaguars, 2014-2019 Buccaneers, 2015-2019 Browns, Rams, Titans, Funboys :laff:)

They even fukked up the NBA unifoms (Lakers, for example). :smh:

Last time we did was the Rams game last season.

They will probably only bring out that look when forced to wear due to the opponents wearing white at home. :francis:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
1-2. Wow.

This loss probably would have been easier to stomach had we not been punched in the mouth by Vegas.