We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
That throw was forced because Drew couldn't step in the pocket because Peat gave up the inside lane. Pressure in Drew face and he sling it.
Right, Drew's always threw shytty forced passes like that when the O Line collapsed on him. Usually Peat. Smh

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Y’all lucky Matt ain’t win that ship bc MVP+SBMVP>Droo whole career :mjlol:
I’m saying right now at this moment y’all would rather have Matt bc he ain’t :flabbynsick: and making boneheaded throws like that. I mean it can be argued he’s been the best QB in the South since 2016 :win:
I’m saying if the roles were reversed; we would be a top five NFL draft pick team and y’all would’ve won at least one ring in the past three years :scusthov:
Y’all going out like some hoes BUT been the most hyped team since 2017 :dahell:
We are who we are so miss me with the 28-3, 29-10 shyt :umad:
But I agree with your assessment in him looking bad arm strength wise and flabby on other plays:manny:
Man FOH :russ:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
2017 was probably his most game manager year. That was the year we turned to the Ingram-Kamara offense.

The last two years, Payton has reverted back more to slinging it out. Which is fine, look you don't go 13-3 back to back seasons while being bad at everything.

But it would serve us well to be a little more progressive next season in how we run the offense. Assuming Brees comes back. If he does, I re-sign Taysom too and give him a lot more run. It's funny because one day people will claim we overuse Taysom, the next they want us to use him more. After his game yesterday, because of recency bias, everyone will be on the "Play Taysom" bandwagon.

Brees ain't getting any younger. We are teetering on the edge of "Letting him go out gracefully one year early or letting him go out atrociously one year late". But I do think he has at worst one good year left, but I still think we give Taysom a lot of run next year. Maybe I'm dumb. A 2 QB system never works out...but Taysom really took it to another level this season. I wanna utilize him more while not wearing out a 42 year old QB.
I still stand by this except you can replace Taysom with Jameis. Or keep Taysom. Idc. But Sean needs to get innovative and fast.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
If Drew sucks Sunday Night, fans will be calling for Taysom. I think Jameis is trying to grab the playbook.

Sean P got to make the hard decision.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
If Drew sucks Sunday Night, fans will be calling for Taysom. I think Jameis is trying to grab the playbook.

Let Jameis learn the book and feed Taysom to the dogs.Winston might not be really ready till midseason outside of spot duty. The last thing we need is Winston second guessing his plays.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Sean P. better run a heavy Ball-Control Offense (like the Raiders ran on us last night) in the Dome Sunday night.

We don't need Rodgers to have a bunch of extra possessions against our :trash: "Defense", who will be food for him. :damn:

He and :flabbynsick: Brees better NOT think of tryna go at it with him in a shootout like it's 2009-2011, or else it will be a LONG night for N.O. :francis:

Last edited:

b. woods

Peace
Daps

:pachaha: Breh, those Homers and Stanleys are fiercely loyal to Brees and will NOT want him benched.