We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
EZ5J8t9UMAE__Zm

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
My quarterback know his worth and bout to take over the football world:blessed:

"I know what I'm worth," Winston tells B/R by phone from Alabama. "And I know day in and day out, without publicly coming in and saying it, that historically I'm one of the best quarterbacks to play the game."

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I do not know understand this small vocal minority of White Supremacist with vitriol for Michael Thomas on SR. He wasn't even that critical or outspoken of Drew Brees of the likes of everyone else. Maybe because he was the 1st?

Can't even post about Thomas's donations without half the comments getting deleted.

blockboy504

LSU Tigers
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans/Dallas
I do not know understand this small vocal minority of White Supremacist with vitriol for Michael Thomas on SR. He wasn't even that critical or outspoken of Drew Brees of the likes of everyone else. Maybe because he was the 1st?

Can't even post about Thomas's donations without half the comments getting deleted.
Them white folks can eat a dikk

b. woods

Peace
Daps

Damn, its like that?!!
full

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Damn, its like that?!!
full
They come into thread and start shytting like they think they are fukking Bill Gates or something talking about how that's only 0.1% of what Drew donated, how it's a non story, he should go do slants. Then, you get the pissed off people putting them in their place. It was a two half thread page got deleted down to 3 posts.

Our own fukking fans. Disgusting. Glad we got a strong foothole there.