We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Damn, now Trump coming out to defend and support Brees ain’t a good look for him now:wow:

If DLinemen didn’t have more reasons to penetrate the OLine to get him got more reason now.

Thank God this ain’t nothing the 80s and them LT, John Randle type niccas ain’t in the game no more :picard:
:dwillhuh: you got some nerve

After them comments in the storm thread:ufdup: you showing your face in here.

Wr1 gone get career highs against y'all this season:birdman:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:dwillhuh: you got some nerve

After them comments in the storm thread:ufdup: you showing your face in here.

Wr1 gone get career highs against y'all this season:birdman:

I already conceded that with the moves y’all made this Super Bowl was y’all’s for the taking breh:dwillhuh::whoa:

But then Brees had to speak out:snoop:

I had nothing to do with it but I know how lockerroom shyt can change a season:why:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Drew really been living in this 1950s Patriotism bubble eating these bland ass sandwiches for almost 4 years.

:dahell:

Being Rich and the world being someone else's problem is a bytch.

Dudes a certified dumbass. He got fleeced for multi millions when someone sold him some fake jewelry :mjlol:

He’s an idiot

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Dudes a certified dumbass. He got fleeced for multi millions when someone sold him some fake jewelry :mjlol:

He’s an idiot

If I was a millionare upwards to 270 millions career since 2001. I'd probably lose touch with reality too.

But still Drew is a dumbass

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Brees going be against Trump from now on:lolbron:
Brees pulling up to the Superdome Week One
08_aAKEEM_09151989_0001.jpg

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
@NOSaintsFan02 I just saw this and gave you a "like". (11-1) :myman: What would you do if you were Drew Brees teammate?

The passive :mjpls: in there (especially from that "dapperdan" :mjpls:), though :snoop:

"Saint Dupree" = :mjpls: What would you do if you were Drew Brees teammate?
All good brother. Andrus (the owner of the board) been low key annoyed with me cuz he had to delete a thread I posted few weeks ago when MT went at Devante Parker and I titled the thread "Mike is an a$$hole" lol and Andrus DM'ed me saying "come on man you can't title a post like that :snoop:"

then he been going back and forth with me on this thread cuz I'm basically telling him it's stupid to complain about all the threads on this Brees topic as if it's not the biggest fukking sports story since the pandemic :bryan:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Wow!!!:ohhh:

This nicca really trynna keep that lockerroom together.

Yea we as a country and y’all fanbase that’s anti Trump gotta get this nicca out the office now.:wow:

Cause still conceding this y’all year..... when y’all win and he still there.... that visit finna be awkward as fukk after the photo ops and him serving y’all McDonalds and Taco Bell for dinner:picard: