We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
My quarterback know his worth and bout to take over the football world:blessed:
LLAkN3x.gif

b. woods

Peace
Daps
They come into thread and start shytting like they think they are fukking Bill Gates or something talking about how that's only 0.1% of what Drew donated, how it's a non story, he should go do slants. Then, you get the pissed off people putting them in their place. It was a two half thread page got deleted down to 3 posts.

Our own fukking fans. Disgusting. Glad we got a strong foothole there.

The thing is, unlike at TD, the :mjpls: that has seemingly developed overnight at SR is simply a byproduct of the zealous homer/stan :cape: culture that runs rampant over there. :mjlol:

They are deathly afraid of life without Brees (and Sean P. for that matter) and will go at ANYONE they perceive of increasing the chances of it possibly happening (fans, Brees's teammates and other players throughout the league, media, etc.). :snoop:

@NOSaintsFan02 @horizon @blockboy504 Now do you see why I advise y'all to "pump your breaks :whoa:" at times? :usure:

fukk around and end up as irrational as those SR posters. :ufdup:

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Ever since Malcolm dared to call out Breesus Christ these crackers can’t stand him :russ:
I guess since thet honestly can't really hate on Thomas, Colston, Davis, Jordan... It just leave Jenkins to take brute of the heat.

Thomas hate did piss me off though.. He barely did shyt and was the 1st one to say that we gonna get this sorted out like a team. I commend Thomas for keeping his cool, because he can be straight ruthless on Twitter.