We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Man that’s saint forum on td is full of racist and c00ns bro :mjlol:
OK I'm done posting from that board. Just needed that final confirmation :wow:

LeBron James is a racist, as is Shannon Sharpe
And as much as this will pain me to say, as are most blacks! That's the truth!
Gotta love the hypocrisy from LeBron James and others shaming Drew Brees

White fans finally waking up.Posted on 6/4/20 at 2:48 pm
Many of these black men that you cheer and give your money to in the form of tickets and merchandise want you and your children on your knees. They want a "conversation" in which you atone for things that other whites have (and haven't) done but blacks take no responsibility for anything. For decades blacks have ravaged inner city after inner city. We all know how safe and clean huge portions of America's cities once were and we know just what neighborhoods you now risk your life going near. They are prepared to take NO responsibility for any of it. You will ALWAYS be their reason for any and all black pathology. If they can go after Drew, they can go after ANYONE.
So stop supporting them because they are good at throwing a fricking ball around and realize who they are and want they want.
White fans finally waking up.

Last edited:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
newiberiasaint = :mjpls: How do you think this all ends with Drew and his incensed teammates?

@NOSaintsFan02 @taker597 @SubZeroDegrees LIGHT THIS SORRY-ASS MOTHAfukkIN CAC UP, pleighbrehs. :birdman:

16-0 breh

This is gonna light a fire the likes of which we've never seen

Breh, pump your breaks, and let things play out. :whoa:

With ALL of this mess surrounding the team (even dating back the past couple of seasons), the last thing you should do is guarantee any wins. :whoa:

Ask NOSaintsFan02 how 2018 ended up when I tried to warn him to slow down on the guarantees that season. :ufdup:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
You know what's got me really worried is that a lot of defensive players mark us down. And our interior line is going to be Peat eating turf, a rookie center, and 2nd year player switching positions

EVERYTHING. IS. FINE.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Damn, now Trump coming out to defend and support Brees ain’t a good look for him now:wow:

If DLinemen didn’t have more reasons to penetrate the OLine to get him got more reason now.

Thank God this ain’t nothing the 80s and them LT, John Randle type niccas ain’t in the game no more :picard: