We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
We still need a solid 3rd WR as insurance. :francis:

I mean, we all know of this team's history when it comes to "health". :old:

Next thing you know, Mike and/or Sanders goes down for an extended period of time :mjcry:, and we then have to depend on Carr :scusthov:, TommyLee :snoop:, and the "Random #s". :mjlol:

I'm not sure if Trequan can hold that spot down. :patrice:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Next thing you know, Mike and/or Sanders goes down for an extended period of time :mjcry:, and we then have to depend on Carr :scusthov:, TommyLee :snoop:, and the "Random #s". :mjlol:

Tre will be straight if HE could ever stay healthy.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps

You gotta admit though, the team is pretty loaded when one of the big concerns is "Yeah but if our elite #1 and great #2 go down, what about our freaking #3 WR? :francis:" lol

b. woods

Peace
Daps
You gotta admit though, the team is pretty loaded when one of the big concerns is "Yeah but if our elite #1 and great #2 go down, what about our freaking #3 WR? :francis:" lol

One of our skill players ALWAYS go down, and the scrubs take their place. :snoop:

Just like Armstead and his annual injuries that causes him to miss several weeks. :damn:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps

2:06 mark

God really testing my stanning for 2020. :sadcam: My fav rapper of all time dissed my fav player of all time:damn: