We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I have no doubt he'll be an anchor for our O Line. My only wonder is does he get us over the hump vs yall? This is our do or die year with Drew
This isn't do or die year.

Do or Die was 2018 and 2019.we are beyond that... This is Drew last ride. Nothing more or less. This is Drew's last year. He could get injured again and season is over. Temper expectations.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
This isn't do or die year.

Do or Die was 2018 and 2019.we are beyond that... This is Drew last ride. Nothing more or less. This is Drew's last year. He could get injured again and season is over. Temper expectations.
Drew isn't coming back for a Kobe/Wade like swan song victory lap season. He's coming back to try and win it all.

It's absolutely a do or die season with Drew.

I'm not saying after Drew leaves we need to then blow it up and rebuild. Far from it. Our drafts from 2016-2019 have been too good to not try to keep the ball rolling even when Drew retires, but this is certainly another Super Bowl or bust season. It's not a "give roses to Drew" season, hell no, especially when there probably won't even be fans in attendance.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Drew isn't coming back for a Kobe/Wade like swan song victory lap season. He's coming back to try and win it all.

I'm not saying after Drew leaves we need to then blow it up and rebuild. Far from it. Our drafts from 2016-2019 have been too good to not try to keep the ball rolling even when Drew retires, but this is certainly another Super Bowl or bust season. It's not a "give roses to Drew" season, hell no, especially when there probably won't even be fans in attendance.

shyt y’all BETTER win it this year:lolbron:

Cuz after this year it’s back to the SB for us:wow:

And we taking it all the next 2-3 years :blessed:

taker597

Superstar
Daps

Unless Peat, Mccoy, Ruiz can turn into Nicks, Goodwin, Evans 2.0. Father time has got Brees in the playoffs.

This is a swan song.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Unless Peat, Mccoy, Ruiz can turn into Nicks, Goodwin, Evans 2.0. Father time has got Brees in the playoffs.

This is a swan song.
This is super bowl or bust.

Odds are, knowing our damn luck, it might be bust. But we’ve got a realistic shot. Maybe NFL will throw us a bone during this no fan season :lolbron:

shyt y’all BETTER win it this year:lolbron:

Cuz after this year it’s back to the SB for us:wow:

And we taking it all the next 2-3 years :blessed:
lol I liked y’all draft picks. Both sides of the line for y’all are still top notch IMO too. I don’t see no reason why y’all shouldn’t enter THIS year as the favorites.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This is super bowl or bust.

Odds are, knowing our damn luck, it might be bust. But we’ve got a realistic shot. Maybe NFL will throw us a bone during this no fan season :lolbron:

lol I liked y’all draft picks. Both sides of the line for y’all are still top notch IMO too. I don’t see no reason why y’all shouldn’t enter THIS year as the favorites.

I love my team..... with all my heart.

With that said, if you guys don’t make it to the SB this season or even somehow we get back. I will be absolutely shocked

Y’all better take care of Tampa though.... WTF???:mindblown:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I'm glad we didn't reach for some of the names mentioned in here, and I honestly wouldn't have liked the Queen pick either. A successor to Brees wasn't going to be had at the spot we were picking. I think they would have took Murray if he was still on the board but once he was off OL was the pick. There is still DB and WR talent to be had later in this draft.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
After sleeping and calming down

It's still fukk these nikkas
This literally means we're all in for ONE season. I guess trigga hill gone play some lb this year as well
Is he a stud yea ok but was he 1st round stud, nope he'd been there later. Davis needs help, Jenkins is 32,we could've addressed the glaring secondary holes we have. Nope not the saints, let's draft Andy Ruiz since he's too fat to box. Must be planning on leading the league in rushing this year. We can blame the o line all we want but clearly having a mobile qb was a difference maker(teddy b and hill stepped up in the pocket and were able to escape) so Sean and drew retiring after this season, that must be it. If we going all in like this, fukk it sign Clowney for 1yr . Everybody else playing chess we in this bytch playing poker.

blockboy504

LSU Tigers
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans/Dallas

This literally means we're all in for ONE season. I guess trigga hill gone play some lb this year as well
Is he a stud yea ok but was he 1st round stud, nope he'd been there later. Davis needs help, Jenkins is 32,we could've addressed the glaring secondary holes we have. Nope not the saints, let's draft Andy Ruiz since he's too fat to box. Must be planning on leading the league in rushing this year. We can blame the o line all we want but clearly having a mobile qb was a difference maker(teddy b and hill stepped up in the pocket and were able to escape) so Sean and drew retiring after this season, that must be it. If we going all in like this, fukk it sign Clowney for 1yr . Everybody else playing chess we in this bytch playing poker.
And you still not making no sense :mjlol:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
And you still not making no sense :mjlol:
How you figure bruh? We drafted a center when we got destroyed by tight ends And rbs out the backfield. Demario can't do it himself. Jenkins is on the back end of his career. We need someone reliable on the otherside of cam and im not completely sold on Jenkins. Look at the talent we passed on for a fn center. We got killed because drew"lil sweet hands" couldn't step up in the pocket and couldn't throw the deep ball. CGJ gone have to take a big leap And lattimore gotta return to rookie form.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

You call this rambling calming down? And I didn't see a DB or LB on the board worth a 1st round pick at the point we drafted. So you wanted us to reach for a 3rd round pick in the 1st to satisfy you. We went best player available for the needs we had, not sure why you are so mad at that.