We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
All the Saints insiders said Payton identified it as a need. :manny:

Warford declined last year. Vikings kill us between the tackles in the playoffs.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
After you watched our o-line get it’s shyt pushed in in the offs you bytching? :russ:

You nikkas obviously don’t watch the games bro we got our shyt pushed in against the Vikings that’s a glaring hole :stopitslime:

Yeah guys, if there's one thing we need to NOT doubt this regime on is picking offensive lineman. I think our track record is pretty damn solid there.

Ruiz will no doubt be a stud. This fanbase takes O Line play for granted SO badly because Payton has protected Brees damn near their whole tenure here. It's not a sexy pick but it sure as hell helps us.

Yall being way too emotional right now. We needed that pick after Vikings abused Drew in the playoffs.

Peat is returning, though. :snoop:

This cat better wreck shop. :ufdup:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
IOL was a need but not with a 1st and not with reupping Peat.
Shoulda been a defensive pick no doubt and taken a lineman later.
So we either paid a backup or drafted a backup for this year. Thats not in sync with the all in this the final year mode we supposedly in

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Would have rather seen us take Jordan Love, Patrick Queen, or even took a chance on Jalen Hurts.

Been saying about 3-4 years we need to prepare for life after Brees.

Ruiz looks like a stud, but we got other areas of need and I agree the Vikings abused our interior lineman.

Daps
All the Saints insiders said Payton identified it as a need. :manny:

Warford declined last year. Vikings kill us between the tackles in the playoffs.

Saints defense also let Kirk fukking Cousins look like a superstar against us in the damn dome. :unimpressed:If Payton really thought another center was a bigger need over defense or a real successor for Drew... man might need to be readmitted to the hospital for a good long while :francis:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Would have rather seen us take Jordan Love, Patrick Queen, or even took a chance on Jalen Hurts.

Been saying about 3-4 years we need to prepare for life after Brees.

Ruiz looks like a stud, but we got other areas of need and I agree the Vikings abused our interior lineman.
Hey Aaron Rodgers might be available when Brees retires :sas2:

Last edited:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Saints defense also let Kirk fukking Cousins look like a superstar against us in the damn dome. :unimpressed:If Payton really thought another center was a bigger need over defense or a real successor for Drew... man might need to be readmitted to the hospital for a good long while :francis:

We need an OLB, but Sean always values linemen (O and D) in the first round. :manny:

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Hey Aaron Rodgers might be when Brees retires :sas2:
I'd rather get a young baller through the draft that we can build around the next 12-15 years than a guy that's going to be a 2-3 year rental at best and that still isn't a guarantee for a superbowl.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Ive watched a lot of Ruiz tape, he was the best interior OL in the draft by far, he can play guard just fine, one thing Ive noticed he has issues with stunts sometimes.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Ive watched a lot of Ruiz tape, he was the best interior OL in the draft by far, he can play guard just fine, one thing Ive noticed he has issues with stunts sometimes.
I have no doubt he'll be an anchor for our O Line. My only wonder is does he get us over the hump vs yall? This is our do or die year with Drew