We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Unless Loomis got a Bill O Brien level sucker ready to be fleeced this is.... wishful thinking to say the very least. I agree that this pick makes way more sense if this was their thinking going into it, I just don't think any team values Warford anywhwere near that much.

Man this reminds me... why the fukk did we give Pisshead Peat $30 million guaranteed, with AK, Lattimore, and Ramcyk's extensions looming so soon, if we were just gonna draft another goddam center/guard 2 months later??? This team goes all-in fortifying it's obvious strengths instead of shoring up it's glaring weaknesses, then acts surprised when those weaknesses bite them in the ass in heartbreaking fashion in the playoffs time and time again... :snoop:
Agree about Peat. Disagree about Warford...I think (hope) some team will be enticed with a 29 year old guard coming off his third straight Pro Bowl. It only takes one injury or panic.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
That Peat resigning made no sense at all to me.

His azz stays hurt a lot and is not worth that contract he got in my opinion.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
After sleeping and calming down

It's still fukk these nikkas
This literally means we're all in for ONE season. I guess trigga hill gone play some lb this year as well
Is he a stud yea ok but was he 1st round stud, nope he'd been there later. Davis needs help, Jenkins is 32,we could've addressed the glaring secondary holes we have. Nope not the saints, let's draft Andy Ruiz since he's too fat to box. Must be planning on leading the league in rushing this year. We can blame the o line all we want but clearly having a mobile qb was a difference maker(teddy b and hill stepped up in the pocket and were able to escape) so Sean and drew retiring after this season, that must be it. If we going all in like this, fukk it sign Clowney for 1yr . Everybody else playing chess we in this bytch playing poker.

:mjlol:

The bolded has mean in tears. LMAO

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Unless Loomis got a Bill O Brien level sucker ready to be fleeced this is.... wishful thinking to say the very least. I agree that this pick makes way more sense if this was their thinking going into it, I just don't think any team values Warford anywhwere near that much.

Man this reminds me... why the fukk did we give Pisshead Peat $30 million guaranteed, with AK, Lattimore, and Ramcyk's extensions looming so soon, if we were just gonna draft another goddam center/guard 2 months later??? This team goes all-in fortifying it's obvious strengths instead of shoring up it's glaring weaknesses, then acts surprised when those weaknesses bite them in the ass in heartbreaking fashion in the playoffs time and time again... :snoop:
Exactly what im saying but people in here saying im tripping.
What does our defense look like at lb besides Davis that means we shouldn't Have drafted queen

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Exactly what im saying but people in here saying im tripping.
What does our defense look like at lb besides Davis that means we shouldn't Have drafted queen
dawg all we saying is let the draft play out.

you prob was one of the fans who was heated when we traded up for Kamara. I know I was. After that year I taught myself "you know, this regime just drafted the OROY, DROY, and a top 5 WR a year ago...ima just gon head and trust them for the forseeable future."

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
dawg all we saying is let the draft play out.

you prob was one of the fans who was heated when we traded up for Kamara. I know I was. After that year I taught myself "you know, this regime just drafted the OROY, DROY, and a top 5 WR a year ago...ima just gon head and trust them for the forseeable future."
Actually I thought he was gone be reggie Bush 2.0 because here in tn they hyped him up.
I was hot about Davenport though

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Actually I thought he was gone be reggie Bush 2.0 because here in tn they hyped him up.
I was hot about Davenport though
Davenport better show he can play a full season or the trade up to get him will really start to look bad. He's shown flashes, but dude has had bad luck with injuries two straight years.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Peat is a great run blocker. Sean P might go back to 2017 and balance the offense out. We been saying Murray need the rock more.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
For big L?
Yea
This it?
  • 2020 Salary Cap Charge: $12,875,000
  • % of 2020 Team Cap: 6.50%
  • 2020 Cash Payout: $8,500,000
  • % of 2020 Team Cash Spending: 3.84%
  • 2020 Cash to Cap Ratio: 0.66
  • Total Contract Value: $34,000,000
  • Annual Contract Value: $8,500,000
  • Position Ranking: 10/71 at RG
  • Fully Guaranteed Money: $17,000,000

taker597

Superstar
Daps

BY paying Peat they forced themselves in a corner. They had to dump Warford or let him walk. If I had the choice. I'd let Peat walk, and trade Warford. Just redraft their positions in the 1st two rounds.

They haven't been getting it done in the playoff period. There is a reason why Saints Offense in the playoffs from 2009-2011 where just offensive juggernauts against even the best defense. Then in 2013 to now... We can barely score points over 24 points twice in 7 playoff games.

Drew needs elite guard play. Interior pressure is the book on Brees. Plain and simple. Resigning Peat makes sense because you ain't gonna find 2 two high level guards like that in the draft. Peat had more upside after Warford epic implosion in the playoffs. BUT YOU DON'T GIVE HIM 2ND HIGHEST GTD MONEY EVER for nothing. He got Brees injured. He got blown up by Suh that forced a game losing INT after the NO call. It's a bad contract that I want to be wrong. Then, Peat went on record saying he had little interest and we bid against ourselves. fukking stupid.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
BY paying Peat they forced themselves in a corner. They had to dump Warford or let him walk. If I had the choice. I'd let Peat walk, and trade Warford. Just redraft their positions in the 1st two rounds.

They haven't been getting it done in the playoff period. There is a reason why Saints Offense in the playoffs from 2009-2011 where just offensive juggernauts against even the best defense. Then in 2013 to now... We can barely score points over 24 points twice in 7 playoff games.

Drew needs elite guard play. Interior pressure is the book on Brees. Plain and simple. Resigning Peat makes sense because you ain't gonna find 2 two high level guards like that in the draft. Peat had more upside after Warford epic implosion in the playoffs. BUT YOU DON'T GIVE HIM 2ND HIGHEST GTD MONEY EVER for nothing. He got Brees injured. He got blown up by Suh that forced a game losing INT after the NO call. It's a bad contract that I want to be wrong. Then, Peat went on record saying he had little interest and we bid against ourselves. fukking stupid.

I miss 2009-2011 Nicks and Evans. :mjcry: