We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Bruhhh... We still a good 3 rounds to find a good linebacker and WR. Just chill.

If we trade Warford back into the 2nd round. shyt will make sense.
On the real, wtf going on withour wr development.? Besides Mike nobody really stepping up like they should I thought Smith would have a great year

blockboy504

LSU Tigers
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans/Dallas
How you figure bruh? We drafted a center when we got destroyed by tight ends And rbs out the backfield. Demario can't do it himself. Jenkins is on the back end of his career. We need someone reliable on the otherside of cam and im not completely sold on Jenkins. Look at the talent we passed on for a fn center. We got killed because drew"lil sweet hands" couldn't step up in the pocket and couldn't throw the deep ball. CGJ gone have to take a big leap And lattimore gotta return to rookie form.
Bro our o-line got slaughtered in the offs what you mean?

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Trequan can’t stay healthy for shyt I had high hopes for homie

I think he's a solid WR, not great, when healthy.
We just need him to hold down a #3 spot this year while Mike and Manny eat on everything. Kamara underneath and Cook up the seam. Quan just need to stay healthy and go deep.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
On the real, wtf going on withour wr development.? Besides Mike nobody really stepping up like they should I thought Smith would have a great year
You don't need a great WR corps to win Super Bowls.

You need a good 1-2 punch though.

We have an ELITE WR in Mike and a very good #2 in Sanders. That should be more than enough tbh given our other weapons. The 3, 4, and 5 WR are luxuries for us in 2020 barring Sanders and MT health.

Sure, I want to have a great WR corps. Heck, I want to have a great corps for every position. And I do want to see Tre'quan finally take the leap, and I will not mind drafting a WR on day 2 or 3, but long as we got Mike and Sanders we set. WRs are always the sexy toys to fans then the Super Bowl comes and teams like the Pats with Edelman, Hogan, and Slater or the Eagles with Jeffrey, Algholor, and Torrey Smith win it all.

Our issue was a WR duo, not a WR corps. We have a Super Bowl worthy WR duo. We don't need our 3rd, 4th, and 5th WR to be special players too. That's fine for Madden and fantasy, but it's not the X factor to winning a Super Bowl.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Ok BEFORE Sanders and after(he's 33) I'm not saying we have to have all pro 1-5 at the depth chart, I'm saying we haven't had real consistent 3,4,5 in a minute.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
You don't need a great WR corps to win Super Bowls.

You need a good 1-2 punch though.

We have an ELITE WR in Mike and a very good #2 in Sanders. That should be more than enough tbh given our other weapons. The 3, 4, and 5 WR are luxuries for us in 2020 barring Sanders and MT health.

Sure, I want to have a great WR corps. Heck, I want to have a great corps for every position. And I do want to see Tre'quan finally take the leap, and I will not mind drafting a WR on day 2 or 3, but long as we got Mike and Sanders we set. WRs are always the sexy toys to fans then the Super Bowl comes and teams like the Pats with Edelman, Hogan, and Slater or the Eagles with Jeffrey, Algholor, and Torrey Smith win it all.

Our issue was a WR duo, not a WR corps. We have a Super Bowl worthy WR duo. We don't need our 3rd, 4th, and 5th WR to be special players too. That's fine for Madden and fantasy, but it's not the X factor to winning a Super Bowl.

Mike with Colston/Devery/Meach/L-Mo = Super Bowl-caliber WR corp :blessed:

The years wasted on Coleman/Carr/Meredith/Trequan/Kirkwood/Random #s 81 and 86 :snoop:

Daps
Bruhhh... We still a good 3 rounds to find a good linebacker and WR. Just chill.

If we trade Warford back into the 2nd round. shyt will make sense.

Unless Loomis got a Bill O Brien level sucker ready to be fleeced this is.... wishful thinking to say the very least. I agree that this pick makes way more sense if this was their thinking going into it, I just don't think any team values Warford anywhwere near that much.

Man this reminds me... why the fukk did we give Pisshead Peat $30 million guaranteed, with AK, Lattimore, and Ramcyk's extensions looming so soon, if we were just gonna draft another goddam center/guard 2 months later??? This team goes all-in fortifying it's obvious strengths instead of shoring up it's glaring weaknesses, then acts surprised when those weaknesses bite them in the ass in heartbreaking fashion in the playoffs time and time again... :snoop:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Unless Loomis got a Bill O Brien level sucker ready to be fleeced this is.... wishful thinking to say the very least. I agree that this pick makes way more sense if this was their thinking going into it, I just don't think any team values Warford anywhwere near that much.

Man this reminds me... why the fukk did we give Pisshead Peat $30 million guaranteed, with AK, Lattimore, and Ramcyk's extensions looming so soon, if we were just gonna draft another goddam center/guard 2 months later??? This team goes all-in fortifying it's obvious strengths instead of shoring up it's glaring weaknesses, then acts surprised when those weaknesses bite them in the ass in heartbreaking fashion in the playoffs time and time again... :snoop:

Thats why i dont like the pick. Just does not make sense to me with paying peat

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Saints should have went with Patrick Queen

can’t miss Defensive player from LSU at that

who bring nothing but solid defensive players in the league