We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
The ONLY non QB who I would trade up for is Isaiah Simmons (obv Chase Young is etched in stone to Washington so I'm not even counting him)

I would hate to give up a future pick to move up for ANY WR. There's simply too much depth in this class to mortgage the future just for one. Plus you don't need multiple great WRs for a Super Bowl. We have one elite one and one who can be a great #2 for the next season or two. WR is almost a luxury for the next two years as whoever we possibly take would be a #2WR at best.

If we trade up it has to be for either a QB (and I would simply trust whoever Payton likes at QB) or for a defensive force (and I'm no draft expert, but Isaiah is the only one who looks worthy of moving up for)

Daps
With what picks? :heh:
Guess we gon leverage next year this year

Compensatory picks coming in next year from this year's departures most likely.

I'm 90% sure we finally drafting Drews heir apparent this year. The only QBs worth a damn next year are Fields and Lawrence... who we have 0% chance of being in any position to even move up for let alone draft outright if we're really going all in this season. I think Payton finally found someone he's liked since Mahomes that'll be available mid 1st round and wants to make sure he gets him in the building to sit behind Drew for his swan song season and learn from him. Hill obviously ain't the future despite public statements to the contrary... if he was we wouldn't have paid Teddy $7 mill a year to start over him once Brees did go down. I'd trust whoever caught the coaching staff's eye... but hopefully its Love who I think has all-world potential and not that goofy overrated giraffe Herbert. Ol great white hype got the footwork of a giraffe in the pocket too :scust:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Random but how yall like these jerseys?
aug-1997-troy-davis-of-the-new-orleans-saints-in-action-during-a-game-picture-id323546

Daps
Yo fukk this team
shyt don't make no sense, all the talent left on the board and percocet p strikes again
Im out:mindblown:

I swear if Queen was from Ohio State instead of LSU we would've taken him in the first 5 seconds on the clock; this FO seems to hate home state LSU players more than Satan himself for whatever reason. Instead Perco P went down to the wire to just go for more offensive line... the only area this team doesn't have a glaring hole at :unimpressed: Guess we gotta hope Deshaun Watson or Rodgers ask out once Brees is done too, I ain't taking no Taysom Hill as my franchise QB :scust:

blockboy504

LSU Tigers
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans/Dallas
I swear if Queen was from Ohio State instead of LSU we would've taken him in the first 5 seconds on the clock; this franchise hates home state LSU players more than Stan himself. Instead Perco P went down to the wire to just go for more offensive line... the only area this team doesn't have a glaring hole at :unimpressed: Guess we gotta hope Deshaun Watson or Rodgers ask out once Brees is done to, I ain't taking no Taysom Hill as my franchise QB :scust:
You nikkas obviously don’t watch the games bro we got our shyt pushed in against the Vikings that’s a glaring hole :stopitslime:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Yeah guys, if there's one thing we need to NOT doubt this regime on is picking offensive lineman. I think our track record is pretty damn solid there.

Ruiz will no doubt be a stud. This fanbase takes O Line play for granted SO badly because Payton has protected Brees damn near their whole tenure here. It's not a sexy pick but it sure as hell helps us.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
With that said, yes we still do need a linebacker. I do not trust our linebacking corps currently. And while Ruiz is a stud, my only question is does he get us over the hump THIS season since we're supposedly all in for 2020

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Yeah guys, if there's one thing we need to NOT doubt this regime on is picking offensive lineman. I think our track record is pretty damn solid there.

Ruiz will no doubt be a stud. This fanbase takes O Line play for granted SO badly because Payton has protected Brees damn near their whole tenure here. It's not a sexy pick but it sure as hell helps us.
Bye Warford. We overpaid two weak links, but one weak. link ran out Dead money first.

Daps
Oh look, Ravens took the player that should've been a no brainer for us again. First they take Lamar Jackson while we throw away 2 firsts for Davenport.. now they take Queen after we draft a center instead of reinforcing the worst linebacker corps in the NFL. I expect this pick to age about the same as that one did :francis::scust: