We need to start a dialogue about SHEIN

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I spend more on pajamas than you do for your entire wardrobe son :mjlol:

Literal receipts are in the Amex platinum thread :ufdup:

We don’t flex with clothes over here champ. Or amount of credit. Mans a walking statistic. Ayo :laff:

Don’t let some jokes hype you we can do big boy talk too you let me know :pachaha:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Not really. If it’s not designer, there’s a good chance you’re buying the exact same item. Literally.

There is generally no in between in fashion. Cotton is cotton, polyester is polyester, etc. They’re clothes, not automate parts. You buying the same dope with a different stamp on it.

This is ridiculous, nikkas just being contrarian and talking to talk. As if there is no difference in the quality of the actual materials and craftsmanship when you compare 'selvedge' denim from Uniqlo and the real thing from Japan Blue or Unbranded. Two great options you can get at affordable prices for a working adult.

Cotton isn't cotton.

One cotton is not like the other. You have many different types of cotton that differ in quality, softness and characteristics. The diversity is created by the way the cotton threads are woven and by the different production methods.

The thickness of the thread, the binding (the way the threads are woven) and the weave density (the number of threads per surface) determine how the fabric reacts.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This is ridiculous, nikkas just being contrarian and talking to talk. As if there is no difference in the quality of the actual materials and craftsmanship when you compare 'selvedge' denim from Uniqlo and the real thing from Japan Blue or Unbranded. Two great options you can get at affordable prices for a working adult.

I have no idea what those brands are nor do I care. Do you know how many jean brands have been marketed as ‘elite’ or trendy thru the years. It’s bc the hustle isn’t in the clothes it’s in the marketing. If they can convince you their shyt is better—-and clearly nggas are the easiest lick—— they got you.

And clothes are inherently subjective. It comes down to other things; the other pieces you wear with it, your own swag, how it fits, etc. You talkin bout some ‘craftsmanship’ :heh:

Matter of fact when I google ‘Japan Blue denim’

IMG_9486-rotated-1.jpg

Yea I don’t care if those are hand crafted from Egyptian unicorns made to last 100 years I’ll wash you in a SHEIN fit fym :bryan:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
So you have no idea what you're talking about, gotchu.

lmao 'material quality is subjective':dead:

some people just can't admit they're wrong, tried to joke his way out of it:smh:

Ngga you talking bout DENIM :bryan: Then name dropped some bum ass line of handcrafted distressed jeans like it’s 2012 knock it off

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Decided to throw that shyt on going downtown during rush hour… and I’m gettin hella compliments and double takes on the fit :picard: …..little do they know it’s all SHEIN :lolbron:

Camel Peacoat $20….Checkered slacks $10….wool sweater $8….I probably have a good 20 items from SHEIN over the last year for a total of $200. :bryan:

And I have designer clothes also. It’s unnecessary. If you’re in shape and look like you got some money, the actual item you wearing dont really matter. Plus some items are universal and should be cheap (graphic T’s, sweaters, etc)

Don’t listen to the jokes, SHEIN a game changer. :myman:

:ufdup:

You lucky it didn’t rain

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Responses in this thread got me wondering how often y'all re-wear outfits. I may get the same outfit off 2-3 times a year, if that, and by then I'm ready for something new anyway. :yeshrug:

I've never had an issue with anything I've purchased from Shein lasting for as long as I've needed it for.
Alright wealthy