We need to start a dialogue about SHEIN

Spence

Superstar
Daps
ANY coat, slacks, sweater, etc you will have to dry clean, so that doesn’t factor into the price

Tell the world you’ve never dry cleaned clothes brehs :dead:
I used to pre pandemic but I’m wfh gang, back to the field work from work ass Nga :ufdup:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Nggas jokes are becoming reality. Yall really believe this :bryan:

I mentioned a coat, slacks, and a sweater and nggas talkin bout ‘laundry’. These types of clothes go to the cleaners who’s really exposing themself :pachaha:
Nıgga gonna see that shein tag and look at your shıt like..
taek-korean-male.gif

You cold bruh.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Na dawg. Your shıt gonna disintegrate.

I don’t like to interrupt a good roast but you are confused. I’ve had clothes from SHEIN for a few years now. They don’t really “fall apart” :what:

Some nggas get that joke, but some of you don’t and are actually taking it literally which is….weird.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I don’t like to interrupt a good roast but you are confused. I’ve had clothes from SHEIN for a few years now. They don’t really “fall apart” :what:

Some nggas get that joke, but some of you don’t and are actually taking it literally which is….weird.
😑 My bad dawg, you right...
funny-cheap.gif

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where's that IG where the dude spent $800 on 10 Shein outfits when you need it?

I just can't see me copping Shein. Banana Republic same shyt, same price, higher quality, and they're not knocking off up and coming designers.
Traveler slim pants, and bring em to the tailor to taper the ankle is a staple for me :wow:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Unless you actually care about the quality of your clothes. The choice isn't designer or fast fashion, there are lots of high quality sustainable brands.

Not really. If it’s not designer, there’s a good chance you’re buying the exact same item. Literally.

There is generally no in between in fashion. Cotton is cotton, polyester is polyester, etc. They’re clothes, not automate parts. You buying the same dope with a different stamp on it