We need to start a dialogue about SHEIN

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Decided to throw that shyt on going downtown during rush hour… and I’m gettin hella compliments and double takes on the fit :picard: …..little do they know it’s all SHEIN :lolbron:

Camel Peacoat $20….Checkered slacks $10….wool sweater $8….I probably have a good 20 items from SHEIN over the last year for a total of $200. :bryan:

And I have designer clothes also. It’s unnecessary. If you’re in shape and look like you got some money, the actual item you wearing dont really matter. Plus some items are universal and should be cheap (graphic T’s, sweaters, etc)

Don’t listen to the jokes, SHEIN a game changer. :myman:

Wear that shyt in the rain and watch it fall apart faster than the wicked witch of the west.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Doesn't it dissolve once you put it in the laundry machine ?

Nggas jokes are becoming reality. Yall really believe this :bryan:

Out yourself for wearing dirty ass 1 time use only scratch n sniff clothes you can’t ever wash brehs :mjlol:

I mentioned a coat, slacks, and a sweater and nggas talkin bout ‘laundry’. These types of clothes go to the cleaners who’s really exposing themself :pachaha:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Responses in this thread got me wondering how often y'all re-wear outfits. I may get the same outfit off 2-3 times a year, if that, and by then I'm ready for something new anyway. :yeshrug:

I've never had an issue with anything I've purchased from Shein lasting for as long as I've needed it for.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Nggas jokes are becoming reality. Yall really believe this :bryan:

I mentioned a coat, slacks, and a sweater and nggas talkin bout ‘laundry’. These types of clothes go to the cleaners who’s really exposing themself :pachaha:
That’s even worse since the dry cleaning of each garment cost more than the actual money spent on the clothes :mjlol:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Didn't even know they made clothes for men

They have everything .

I got a wall art set for a rental property off Amazon for $150. Few weeks later saw the exact same set on SHEIN was $20

Just don’t put it in the washing machine tho :bryan:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't trust, nor have I shopped at any of these weirdo stores.

Alibaba, Shein, Wish, Temu...none of it.

I'm sure a lot of people have gotten great deals on things. But I'll stick to established brands that have a history and physical store footprint in America. I might shop online at Macy's, but I can walk into a Macy's store if I have an issue.

I don't trust that shyt you buy off a China website that comes 7 weeks later in the cheapest cardboard box I've ever seen. You handle it wrong and the shyt disintegrates like dandelion spores. Imagine the quality of the shyt inside? No thanks.