We need to have a serious discussion about the IGNORANT nature of BROOKLYN nikkas

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Who’s tougher I guess. South Bronx is blew out and depleted and the Bronx as a whole is the poorest borough, so people will be tougher and more tribal I guess. I feel Brooklyn is just where tough guys reside, people will test you just because.

I would say the Bronx is the worst borough based on them being worse than Harlem blight wise.

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
It's Bronx and Brooklyn, Bronx has high crime rates because all the white people haven't moved there yet but Brownsville is still the most housing projects in America. Don't sleep on Far rock either.

A lot of Brooklyn nikkas on getting money and scamming but the gang shyt is still prevalent and they are still shiesty.

Vs the Bronx where nikkas are dusty and Spanish, or fresh off the boat Jamaicans

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
It's Bronx and Brooklyn, Bronx has high crime rates because all the white people haven't moved there yet but Brownsville is still the most housing projects in America. Don't sleep on Far rock either.

A lot of Brooklyn nikkas on getting money and scamming but the gang shyt is still prevalent and they are still shiesty.

Vs the Bronx where nikkas are dusty and Spanish, or fresh off the boat Jamaicans
Get the fukk out of here!

The Bronx is known to be the styliest place where people dress probably 2nd to Harlem in the World!

There is a reason New Yorkers called y'all Brooklyn people "those dirty Brooklyn nikkas" for a reason!

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Get the fukk out of here!

The Bronx is known to be the styliest place where people dress probably 2nd to Harlem in the World!

There is a reason New Yorkers called y'all Brooklyn people "those dirty Brooklyn nikkas" for a reason!

“They used to call us dirty Bronx guys, now bytches is sending me heart eyes “ -A boogie

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I wished I lived in New York bad as a kid, Brooklyn seemed the coolest too... Ya'll make it sound like absolute hell.
Are the rats outta control there too or is that just a Manhattan thing?