We need to have a serious discussion about the IGNORANT nature of BROOKLYN nikkas

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I’ve seen it firsthand bro as kid. A Jamaican hacked some dude up like it was nothing in front of a bunch or people. There’s a lot of shyt that I’ve seen & experienced that I don’t really wanna dwell on. Probably ptsd shyt like you said

I hear you, and I do think they had some ways they brought with them from Jamaica, but they aren't some super human mutation that can take over the entire population. ADOS went to war with them and sometimes ended up working with them

That's just an excerpt but he talks about going to war with the Jamaicans. They not so influential and superhuman as people would like to believe they are. Some are rude, I get rude right back

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
BK nikkas terrorise other places too. When i lived in Miami a bk nikka caused chaos during memorial day weekend. Dude killed a breh over a parking spot in south beach, then had a shootout with police during a chase.

Breh killed a father and someones son because they were upset that dude was upset that THEY hit his car :snoop:

Then during shootout one of his passengers was killed.

Miami botched the case against him and hes walking free but breh should be on death row.

He's the reaon why Miami beach shut down urban week/ memorial day weekend

The shooter was the rapper 22gz Upcoming Brooklyn Rapper 22Gz arrested on murder, weapons charges in Miami

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
BK nikkas terrorise other places too. When i lived in Miami a bk nikka caused chaos during memorial day weekend. Dude killed a breh over a parking spot in south beach, then had a shootout with police during a chase.

Breh killed a father and someones son because they were upset that dude was upset that THEY hit his car :snoop:

Miami botched the case against him and hes walking free but breh should be on death row.

The shooter was the rapper 22gz Upcoming Brooklyn Rapper 22Gz arrested on murder, weapons charges in Miami
how'd they botch the case? He was a passenger and his boy(not him) took it upon himself to kill the guyove rthr parking spot and get into a shootout with police.

Why should 22gz get charged for some shyt is boy did?

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps

How is this nikka still free??? :ohhh:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Murder isn't the only crime that makes a place uninhabitable. Robberies, slashings, shootings, assaults etc all factor in to crime. And whether nikkas like it or not, the crime bill is the reason crime dropped significantly since the 80's. All the troublemakers got sent away. shyt ain't always about "racism" and "police brutality" since it's black people calling the cops on other black people.
I disagree, crime goes up and down for a myriad of reasons, and police and the courts usually have little effect on it

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can someone share a map of Brooklyn and point out where the gentrification took place and where the fukkery takes place

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So basically, Brooklyn is full of violent non-FBA's who come here and terrorize us?

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This borough is so fukked up mentally that nikkas in Canarsie which is like you said the middle class actually join gangs (Pop Smoke, Star Brim) nikkas with 2 parent household's and Queens rent and space joining woo :gucci:
What you mean by Queens rent and space? Queens property known to be the biggest out the boroughs?

truth2you

All Star
Daps
The worse two neighborhoods are ADOS
And Latin, if talking about east ny

That has me thinking why do people forget about Latins when talking about east ny?

Its off topic, but I notice people don't really mention them, and they make up a huge part
Not talking negative, I'm just talking in general

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

22 wasn’t the shooter.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
The 1990 murder tally was not sustainable it was a hot outlier year. 1900 murders is not a decrease this was worse than any year in the 80's and 70's. So what kind of drop is that?

The Dinkins years (90-93) were the most murderous in history stop being disinit wasn't his fault though obviously

22 wasn’t the shooter.
You're not getting it. Dinkins came in 1990, you can fault him for that year, no politician is judged for his first year. That blame should be on ed koch. He had over 10 years of homicides being within 1000

1989-1,905 homicides
1988-1,896 homicides
1985-1392 Homicides

But, in 91-93 homicides drop substantially, and it did with a realistic rate. So, he should be given credit in helping drop homicides EACH year

The mystery that everyone is questioning is the years between 1994-and up. Homicides drop dramatically all over the country, but no one knows why. It couldnt if been the crime bill because that was signed in nov. Of 1994. There are tons of theories, but no actual answers, but everyone agrees police played a small part(everyone but police) Google it.
New York City Crime Falls But Just Why Is a Mystery (Published 1995)

Last edited:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
The machete thing is true in the Islands and to some extent here, but who the hell would go around Brooklyn with a machete when nikkas are gripped up. Talk about bringing a knife to a gun fight literally
I never saw it Brooklyn, but i seen them dominicans uptown with machetes