We need to have a serious discussion about the IGNORANT nature of BROOKLYN nikkas

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I’m willing to bet Joey Bada$$ and the Pro Era collective and Underachievers get more love outside of Brooklyn as a result.

They did. While at that same time, some jail brehs that cannot rap, start to rap in The Drill scene and get undisputed love for pouting ignorance as they are the "authentic" Brooklyn.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brooklyn shyt lol.....I grew up on east 21st prior to my family moving to queens in middle school
I’ve seen a nikka get murdered right in front of me at the labor day prade.
A family friend who was also lived in my building get followed from c-town to his 6th floor unit get shot at.
In 3rd grade I remember getting robbed of my gameboy pocket in fromt Mr.B’s candy shop (same block as ps 161 by the all girls jewish school)....week later got my get back and nearly killed the 5th grader with head shots.

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Damn, you taking it back. What part was the gang from?

I know Brooklyn had them white boy gangs that looked like John Travolta in "grease":mjlol:. I'm laughing now, but them nikkas was no joke. They even had a movie on it called "lords of flatbush"

Exactly, people in here trying to make it a West Indian thing. Unless you been here, all that Tariq Nasheed anti West Indian rhetoric sounds dumb af I'm sorry. Notice nobody said Coney Island but make the wring turn there and your ass will get taken off by some Russian mf or an ADOS.
Bensonhurst (Italian Mob)- not so much anymore, Certain parts of Bay Ridge( Eastern European/Russian) Mob, can get your head taken off too if you not careful

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
No doubt!

People forget Brooklyn was known for crime, and murder, with the white boys too!

Brownsville was home to Murder inc

Even in Canarsie you had Roy Demeo who was killing everything with his italian crew in their Canarsie club house. People forget Canarsie, and flatlands was mostly white until the 90s

Most of the prominent mob bosses are from Brooklyn but somehow the West Indians are the ones that corrupted everyone's minds. nikkas eat curry chicken and transform like Goku and just start killing everyone with our savage coconut ways :unimpressed:

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
West Indian degeneracy has been acknowledged from the beginning to the end of this thread. I never assumed the pathologies discussed in here were strictly ADOS related or influenced. Maybe some of the gangs like the bloods and Crips in Brooklyn have been alluded ADOS, simply because those gangs were started by ADOS in Los Angeles. The Haitians in Flatbush are crippin heavy. West Indians can be wild.

:whew:

Explain not allowed

:lupe:

It's been perpetuated by people who sound smart to dumb people our i take that back smart people with actual good intention but bad logic Unless you are here you won't get it. Most haitians did not become violent until late 90's early 2000's now. They were picked on by ADOS and other West Indians. If you want to group that violence and bad culture shyt to West Indians, I'll give you Jamaicans and pockets of others from other Countries. But there are more than two islands. You have people from Barbados, St.Lucia, Grenada, St.Vincent, Trinidad, Guyana Panama , St.Kitts.

Trinidad and a few other countries started to get increasingly violent recently but during the late 2000's -now, the countries have been getting increasingly violent not back then to have serious impact on it's residents.

Once again Haiti and Jamaican are different )Haiti because of their poverty rate and (tired of being bullied) Jamaica(political war in Jamaica, gave everyone guns etc)

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Low key, this is also why i think there seem to be so many FLAGRANT, maga hat wearing non ados c00ns. Not bc they're inherently more c00nish, but bc the ppl who would check them or be effected are back home.

Ados maga have usually married out and thus are already somewhat excommunicated and/ or they try to tone it down so as not to shame extended family.

Never saw anybody with a MAGA hat in Flatbush or Crown Heights, in fact the exact opposite

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
Most of the prominent mob bosses are from Brooklyn but somehow the West Indians are the ones that corrupted everyone's minds. nikkas eat curry chicken and transform like Goku and just start killing everyone with our savage coconut ways :unimpressed:

and if you don’t watch out for Roti Madness it will seduce innocent ADOS women to sleep with us and cause them to shake their hips.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
It's been perpetuated by people who sound smart to dumb people our i take that back smart people with actual good intention but bad logic Unless you are here you won't get it. Most haitians did not become violent until late 90's early 2000's now. They were picked on by ADOS and other West Indians. If you want to group that violence and bad culture shyt to West Indians, I'll give you Jamaicans and pockets of others from other Countries. But there are more than two islands. You have people from Barbados, St.Lucia, Grenada, St.Vincent, Trinidad, Guyana Panama , St.Kitts.

Trinidad and a few other countries started to get increasingly violent recently but during the late 2000's -now, the countries have been getting increasingly violent not back then to have serious impact on it's residents.

Once again Haiti and Jamaican are different )Haiti because of their poverty rate and (tired of being bullied) Jamaica(political war in Jamaica, gave everyone guns etc)
Yeah. Certain islanders came to Brooklyn with good intentions and got turned out by other islanders. Sounds about right.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
This really turned into a Ados vs West Indian thread:russ:. nikkas would be mad as hell if some Haitan crip from Flatbush robbed them but have no problem getting their head blown off by someone in Bed-Stuy or Harlem because atleast they were AA like them:dead:.

Exactly, people in here trying to make it a West Indian thing. Unless you been here, all that Tariq Nasheed anti West Indian rhetoric sounds dumb af I'm sorry. Notice nobody said Coney Island but make the wring turn there and your ass will get taken off by some Russian mf or an ADOS.
Bensonhurst (Italian Mob)- not so much anymore, Certain parts of Bay Ridge( Eastern European/Russian) Mob, can get your head taken off too if you not careful
Not "nikkas", just me, no need for subliminals. :comeon:

So, in conclusion, it was all good ruminating and reminiscing about how violent bk nikkas are when there was no context. Soon as i add context, now bk crime is the same as everywhere else. :skip:

So what was the point of the thread? :mjgrin:

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Yeah. Certain islanders came to Brooklyn with good intentions and got turned out by other islanders. Sounds about right.

Or, and this is just a big if, people in the poorest communities with limited access to resources commit crimes no matter the background, just a big guess