We need a First 48 thread

Daps
The one that stayed with me is that old Haitian lady in Miami. They killed her over a few dollars. She had just lost her home and had all her stuff in a storage room. She had like 25 dollars to her name.
Yeah, that sorry skinny mfer had to go. Had no business shooting that lady. Even his girlfriend was like :camby:

“I’m gone sarge!”:to:

Sarge: :ufdup:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I've been watching this shyt lately and it seems every episode these folks get caught up due to social media

JBQH

Pro
Daps
One that sticks in my mind is when a Pimp in Memphis ran over one of his Hoes and killed her. He was a big dude with a perm I believe. During the interrogation he told the lady “So and So is gone baby. She gone”. Basically said ain’t nothing to talk about and they took him on down for it. Was wild.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
One that sticks in my mind is when a Pimp in Memphis ran over one of his Hoes and killed her. He was a big dude with a perm I believe. During the interrogation he told the lady “So and So is gone baby. She gone”. Basically said ain’t nothing to talk about and they took him on down for it. Was wild.
Yeah I remember that one his name was Big Bundy it happened in Orange Mound

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
I was watching an episode in tulsa.

14 year old kid did a home invasion and killed the husband who was a school teacher.

Then robbed a couple at an atm machine and sexually assaulted the female at gunpoint.

Then broke into an elderly couple house and raped the old lady all within a span of 18hrs

:wtf:

How you become that much of a demon at 14 years old.

He got life no parole. Not even him being a juvenile couldn't help him cuz further investigation led to him committing robberies and sexually assaulting women in the past