We need a First 48 thread

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Crazy how the dude yayo who is dead right now was questioned in the murder of detective rodgers cousin 3 years ago

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Idk if yall are familiar with miko worldwide on YouTube but I was watching the new episode in Gwinnett and he was filming some hood nikkas at the same gas station that the detectives went to for footage. I remember thinking that area looked clean and safe.

Daps
That scene between Nathaniel and that female family member might be one my favorite in the history of the entire show. You could see the reality of the situation hitting him like bricks as she broke that shyt down, point by point:

Nathaniel::demonic:
Her: “They found the gun” :ufdup:
Nathaniel: :lupe:

Her: “Did u touch the gun? They got fingerprints.” :ufdup:
Nathaniel: :noah:

Her: “Gimme a hug, cuz you about to go up for 1st degree murder with your dumb ass cousin” :ufdup:
Nathaniel: :damn:

Went from a 9-5 and video games to a first degree murder charge overnight. He literally was not about that life.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
That scene between Nathaniel and that female family member might be one my favorite in the history of the entire show. You could see the reality of the situation hitting him like bricks as she broke that shyt down, point by point:

Nathaniel::demonic:
Her: “They found the gun” :ufdup:
Nathaniel: :lupe:

Her: “Did u touch the gun? They got fingerprints.” :ufdup:
Nathaniel: :noah:

Her: “Gimme a hug, cuz you about to go up for 1st degree murder with your dumb ass cousin” :ufdup:
Nathaniel: :damn:

Went from a 9-5 and video games to a first degree murder charge overnight. He literally was not about that life.

This episode was crazy

Dude literally threw away his life for nothing