We need a First 48 thread

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
I remember an older episode in Dallas.

2 friends not really serious dealers went to a trap to sell some pills.

3 dudes in trap planned to rob them. They robbed and killed them. Then put the bodies in the trunk. Drove to a vacant land and burned them inside.

Bodies were so badly burned that they needed dental records to identify one of them.

1 guy in the trap confesses but limits his role. They can't find the other 2. But he tells detectives that the guy who idea it was to rob the 2 boys paid him to take out the other nikka and was supposed to actually meet up with him that day.

They get the nikka who was supposed to be taken out. He lawyers up but detectives tell him that he was supposed to be taken out. Dude face was confused on how his boys were to set him up. He couldn't believe it.

Weeks go by the still can't find the 3rd suspect who was the leader. They bring his mom and step father into homicide asking for them to turn him in.

Momma hasn't heard from him and has tears. Come to find out weeks later the 3rd suspect been in Louisiana and the mom was sending him money through western union so she gets charged for abiding a homicide suspect smh

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I can't catch no bootleg episodes.
The ones on YouTube are trash with that zoom shyt and the ones that are on peacock are like 2 years old
:francis:

Daps
I remember an older episode in Dallas.

2 friends not really serious dealers went to a trap to sell some pills.

3 dudes in trap planned to rob them. They robbed and killed them. Then put the bodies in the trunk. Drove to a vacant land and burned them inside.

Bodies were so badly burned that they needed dental records to identify one of them.

1 guy in the trap confesses but limits his role. They can't find the other 2. But he tells detectives that the guy who idea it was to rob the 2 boys paid him to take out the other nikka and was supposed to actually meet up with him that day.

They get the nikka who was supposed to be taken out. He lawyers up but detectives tell him that he was supposed to be taken out. Dude face was confused on how his boys were to set him up. He couldn't believe it.

Weeks go by the still can't find the 3rd suspect who was the leader. They bring his mom and step father into homicide asking for them to turn him in.

Momma hasn't heard from him and has tears. Come to find out weeks later the 3rd suspect been in Louisiana and the mom was sending him money through western union so she gets charged for abiding a homicide suspect smh
That 3rd mfer was talking cash shyt too. The detective had one of my favorite quotes on that show—“I’m about to put some medicine on you” :ufdup: lol. Dude needs his own show.
maxresdefault.jpg

africngiant

All Star
Daps
I'ma have to try when I leave work (they network won't lemme open it).

Are those episodes str8? (I.e. not zoomed in/sped up)
yeah they’re all good. i don’t have hulu right this moment but it’s on there too. you just have to deal with the initial popups

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
That 3rd mfer was talking cash shyt too. The detective had one of my favorite quotes on that show—“I’m about to put some medicine on you” :ufdup: lol. Dude needs his own show.
maxresdefault.jpg

Favorite detective in the series. He kept it all the way g in every episode he in. But he in the older episodes they don’t go to Dallas no more. All they be doing now is Tulsa and Mobile and I think Atlanta still.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
This white trash druggy in Tulsa just claimed some black dude named "Tay-Tay" made her run from the police. :comeon:

Even the cops was like :mjlol:

She got 27 years :heh:
That was a crazy episode. She led them on a big speed chase and blamed “tay-tay” who jumped out of the car. Then her demonic step son was laughing about the dude he shot “:laugh:he was eating them”