We need a First 48 thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I honestly miss the show even tho it was also hard watching young kids throw their lives away for nothing.:sadcam:
I canceled my cable 2 years ago and went to straight streaming.
It might be on one of the streaming services now that I think about it. :jbhmm:I never looked

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I honestly miss the show even tho it was also hard watching young kids throw their lives away for nothing.:sadcam:
It might be on one of the streaming services now that I think about it. :jbhmm:I never looked

don’t do it….leave it on the cutting room floor breh….. Don’t open Pandora’s box of snitches :snoop:

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
It's on Philo they got all of the seasons. Missing some episodes but majority are there

banner34

Superstar
Daps
It’s the best show right now. Ratings gotta be through the roof.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
New episode tonight. This episode on now is sad. Dude shot 4 people and killed 2 in retaliation for someone shooting his house up

Dude was about to leave for the Marines in a few days but he wouldn't let it slide :francis:

His dad was crying in the interrogation room with him after he confessed saying he told him to let it go and just leave

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I'm watching now

Buddy kills two people and he had a YouTube page with the murder weapon rapping.

Police literally said: social media has made our detective work so easy.

What's even more fukked up is the boys that got killed was trying to hit a lick, so all the friends in the car are getting charged with murder as well.

Sad all around

Daps
I'm watching now

Buddy kills two people and he had a YouTube page with the murder weapon rapping.

Police literally said: social media has made our detective work so easy.

What's even more fukked up is the boys that got killed was trying to hit a lick, so all the friends in the car are getting charged with murder as well.

Sad all around
Dude killed two people with one bullet :picard: :huhldup:

africngiant

All Star
Daps
this was the most ominous show i would watch when i was younger.

about to watch it again tonight. thanks coli
:mjgrin: