lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Sad case right now.

Victims
3 black brehs were in a house sleeping when the house gets shot up from the outside via driveby with an AK47.
victim1: 21 years old. Lives at the house and was in bed when he got hit in the leg
victim2: 18 years old. Was a friend of victim #1 just crashing for the night. Died at the hospital
victim3: 14 year old brother of victim #1. Was in his bed in the other room when he got hit. He;s in critical condition.

Suspect
Latino breh who's brother had a beef with victim #1. He came looking for him earlier in the night and they exchanged words but victim#1 wouldnt come outside. He met with a girl an hour later that was coming to see him. Borrows the girl's car and does the driveby with her car.
I remember this episode. The shooters girl ratted him out.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I've been hooked on this show lately... again. Second time brehs. I'm coming back to go through this thread - no spoilers though brehs. I'm also amazed at how easily some of these cats let the cops talk them into admitting everything. Like.. they should watch the First 48!

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I remember this episode. The shooters girl ratted him out.
I didnt blame the mexican chick at all. Why be an accessory for a mother fukker she barely knows? He tried to fukk her over by getting her involved because he barely knew her and used her car for the driveby without her knowing. fukk yeah id rat him out too. She had nothing to do with the beef and he drags her into it by borrowing her car to do a driveby. He's lucky that she even put up a slight resistance against these cops. If anything she stupid for trying to protect him at first

Last edited:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I always figured there would be some retatliation as a result of these shows. THey used to show the person reporting's faces.

Sadly, this cat i knew from highschool in Miami ended up on the show once. HE was involved in a shootout in which the people trying to kill him shot a little girl. Think he served 3 years and had to give up who was shooting at him.

Sad when you see dudes that had bright futures wound up doing nothing. Kid played safety on our football team and was damn good too. Could have easily gotten a scholarship and made something of himself. Cool dude who cared for teammates and people overall. Just rolled with the wrong crowd.

Edit: This it the case i'm referring to http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2009/09/28/trial-over-shootout-death-of-young-girl-to-begin/

And THis is the dude i went to high school with

darling-leroy-larose-on-stand.jpg

Homie looks like shyt like drugs and life have taken a toll on him
They are showing this episode right now. THis is the dude i went to HS with

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
This will go down as one of the best shows of all-time.
The shyt is sad watching these young brehs throw their lives away over nothing for the most part.
But you just can't stop watching:sadcam:
The one thing I hate is when these detectives try to be on there like they're stars of the show or some shyt. Narrator be telling you about where they went to college and that they played college ball before they joined the force. Like I give a fukk. Then some of them be trying too hard on camera.

The other thing that pisses me off is how the show runners be having the message at the end saying "if you wanna donate to help the victims blah blah blah." I'm like fukk that. This show has pretty good ratings and makes enough money to pay the cops something for their participation and give the victims enough to at least pay half the funeral costs

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wow.

If you haven't watched this season's finale, it is something out of a movie. Quite possibly one of the most interesting episodes and the saddest episodes I've ever watched of the show. It is the Butterfly Effect gone horribly wrong. I don't want to spoil anything about the episode because it is that good but if anyone wants to talk about it, throw up some spoiler tags.

Let me know if you think Jason White made the right move regarding witness protection

Last edited:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Wow.

If you haven't watched this season's finale, it is something out of a movie. Quite possibly one of the most interesting episodes and the saddest episodes I've ever watched of the show. It is the Butterfly Effect gone horribly wrong. I don't want to spoil anything about the episode because it is that good but if anyone wants to talk about it, throw up some spoiler tags.

Let me know if you think Jason White made the right move regarding witness protection
Give me the details of at least the episode name soi can look it up

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
The shyt is sad watching these young brehs throw their lives away over nothing for the most part.
But you just can't stop watching:sadcam:
The one thing I hate is when these detectives try to be on there like they're stars of the show or some shyt. Narrator be telling you about where they went to college and that they played college ball before they joined the force. Like I give a fukk. Then some of them be trying too hard on camera.

The other thing that pisses me off is how the show runners be having the message at the end saying "if you wanna donate to help the victims blah blah blah." I'm like fukk that. This show has pretty good ratings and makes enough money to pay the cops something for their participation and give the victims enough to at least pay half the funeral costs
I'm about to binge watch on demand right now. Yeah shyt is sad, it teaches you a lot tho. It teaches you to really don't trust people like that, watch who you allow to know where you live and definitely don't let people know if you have money.

It also teaches you to avoid arguing with people and to stay out the way.

Trustus

Black like the planet that they fear
Supporter
Daps
Give me the details of at least the episode name soi can look it up
It was a two-part episode and it's not the season's finale. there is another episode that will air on Tuesday, Nov 13
I could only find part 1
Part 2 is titled unspeakable 2 (II)