We need a First 48 thread

Karb

Veteran
Daps
This house of Santeria episodes also sticks out to me :picard:

Some gay Cuban dude who was heavily into black magic got murdered brutally.. What they discovered in his house :picard:

There's also that episode where they found a dismembered body :picard:

The Miami episodes were the worst.

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
I'm watching this one now

It's one of the more interesting episodes

Old dude was moving some weight :whoo:
Yep and them nikkas that was on the lick been getting down in these streets since way back when. Boyz still hollerin RIP 21 nikka was feared more than loved but they almost had a mill. Jamaican was sloppy with his shyt to keep it a rack

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
@HaitianPattyFromNYC found it, she had 4 kids :mjcry:

Damn. He had a son and he out here robbing women?

And little did he know that lady was going through struggles in her life just like he was.

It eye watering to see her family sad like that in front of the press. Smh!

That’s how black people disappear in multiples. Few dead and a few gone for life in prison!

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching an episode now. Sad shyt. Dont have fukking friends.
  • 2 kids, Monte and Juju get into an altercation.
  • They go home get their guns and ask a friend, named X, to drive them to this place.
  • THey , Monte and Juju, get there , roll down the window and shoot up the place killing one innocent bystander.
  • One of the shooters (Juju) says they got a ride there his friend Monte shot at someone abut he only shot in the air.
  • Juju also claimed the driver (X) didnt know they (Monte and Juju) had guns or were gonna shoot the place up.
  • Regardless the driver, X , who was a star running back in HS and being heavily recruited by colleges, gets charged for the murder too. snoop:
  • Both Monte and Juju get 20+ years.
  • Luckily, the prosecutors spared X and charged him for "deadly conduct" which lands him in jail for only 2 years.
When i see shyt like this I now understand why my parents restricted me from having friends growing up even tho i used to hate them for it. The kid X i dont think hes a saint but still seems like a good kid. THe other clones almost took him down with them. Still not sure i believe he didnt know they had guns tho. THank God Juju said he didnt know about the beef or the guns. That fukka Monte was on some "fukk this shyt. I stick to the code" type shyt

My mom hates me having friends so much that she was purposely rude to anyone I brought to the house. She didn’t trust nobody especially since I’m a young black male!

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
This is the story they just showed.

Jury recommends life sentence for Tulsa man convicted in fatal motel shooting

Basically
  • Victim= Cedrick Gilmer
  • Suspects= Claude Cavin, Rodrick Whiteside and Dewayne Williams
Story line
  • C.Gilmer - posts a pic of himself holding $16K on facebook in an invite to a party he's throwing at a hotel
  • C.Calvin, R-Whiteside decide to rob him and ask a chick that was invited to the party to let them know when C.Gilmer is there.
  • She lets them know when he's at the hotel room where the party is
  • C.Calvin, R-Whiteside come to the parking lot riding with D.Williams in the backseat
  • But D.Williams thinks he's just going to a party until he sees Calvin and Whiteside get the guns and masks and they ask him to be the lookout
  • Camera footage shows D.Williams waits til the other 2 enter the hotel and he bails on foot because, per him "he didnt want anything to do with no robbery"
  • Camera footage shows C.Calvin and R-Whiteside enter the hotel with masks on and then a few minutes later run out with guns in hand but Calvin tosses his gun in the bushes
  • D.Williams gets arrested and does the smartest thing by telling the truth not knowing the cops had him on camera and were able to verify his version
  • THey later catch Calvin and WHiteSide and they both ask for lawyers (smart) but camera dont lie.
Im glad Williams did the smart thing and bailed. Dont try to be loyal to these street fakkits and next thing you know you're held responsible for the shyt they did.

Why do these criminals always throw things in bushes. Don’t they know what forensics are?

Plus the girl didn’t get in trouble?

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
This is the story they just showed.

Jury recommends life sentence for Tulsa man convicted in fatal motel shooting

Basically
  • Victim= Cedrick Gilmer
  • Suspects= Claude Cavin, Rodrick Whiteside and Dewayne Williams
Story line
  • C.Gilmer - posts a pic of himself holding $16K on facebook in an invite to a party he's throwing at a hotel
  • C.Calvin, R-Whiteside decide to rob him and ask a chick that was invited to the party to let them know when C.Gilmer is there.
  • She lets them know when he's at the hotel room where the party is
  • C.Calvin, R-Whiteside come to the parking lot riding with D.Williams in the backseat
  • But D.Williams thinks he's just going to a party until he sees Calvin and Whiteside get the guns and masks and they ask him to be the lookout
  • Camera footage shows D.Williams waits til the other 2 enter the hotel and he bails on foot because, per him "he didnt want anything to do with no robbery"
  • Camera footage shows C.Calvin and R-Whiteside enter the hotel with masks on and then a few minutes later run out with guns in hand but Calvin tosses his gun in the bushes
  • D.Williams gets arrested and does the smartest thing by telling the truth not knowing the cops had him on camera and were able to verify his version
  • THey later catch Calvin and WHiteSide and they both ask for lawyers (smart) but camera dont lie.
Im glad Williams did the smart thing and bailed. Dont try to be loyal to these street fakkits and next thing you know you're held responsible for the shyt they did.
What was the name of this episode?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
My mom hates me having friends so much that she was purposely rude to anyone I brought to the house. She didn’t trust nobody especially since I’m a young black male!
You're haitian or parents are, right?

I think overall haitian parents never trust their kids to hang with american kids or kids that grew up in the states, period. There's always been that perception that american-raised kids get in trouble easily because they're not afraid of cops or their parents since there is no disciplining kids in the states because people are afraid of getting charged with child abuse.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
You're haitian or parents are, right?

I think overall haitian parents never trust their kids to hang with american kids or kids that grew up in the states, period. There's always been that perception that american-raised kids get in trouble easily because they're not afraid of cops or their parents since there is no disciplining kids in the states because people are afraid of getting charged with child abuse.

My parents are Haitian and I was going to say that but didn’t know if you were Haitian or not. But Haitian parents hate “friends” period.

And yes being that my parents came to nyc during the crack epidemic when nyc was a bloody war zone my mom and dad were convinced American kids were just too bad ass.

My mom use to see little 10 year old playing with guns on the nyc subway back in the late 80s and early 90s. :francis:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
My parents are Haitian and I was going to say that but didn’t know if you were Haitian or not. But Haitian parents hate “friends” period.

And yes being that my parents came to nyc during the crack epidemic when nyc was a bloody war zone my mom and dad were convinced American kids were just too bad ass.

My mom use to see little 10 year old playing with guns on the nyc subway back in the late 80s and early 90s. :francis:
Yeah Caribbean parents are like that, period. They view american teenagers as undisciplined or "mal élevé" as Haitians would say because they dont FEAR authority or their elders and more likely to do things that'll get them in trouble.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Interesting case on right now.

They did a drive-by but one of the 3 victims survived. Dude that did the shooting was trying to claim self defense but shyt backfired.

Last edited:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Sad case right now.

Victims
3 black brehs were in a house sleeping when the house gets shot up from the outside via driveby with an AK47.
victim1: 21 years old. Lives at the house and was in bed when he got hit in the leg
victim2: 18 years old. Was a friend of victim #1 just crashing for the night. Died at the hospital
victim3: 14 year old brother of victim #1. Was in his bed in the other room when he got hit. He;s in critical condition.

Suspect
Latino breh who's brother had a beef with victim #1. He came looking for him earlier in the night and they exchanged words but victim#1 wouldnt come outside. He met with a girl an hour later that was coming to see him. Borrows the girl's car and does the driveby with her car.

Last edited:

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Sad case right now.

Victims
3 black brehs were in a house sleeping when the house gets shot up from the outside via driveby with an AK47.
victim1: 21 years old. Lives at the house and was in bed when he got hit in the leg
victim2: 18 years old. Was a friend of victim #1 just crashing for the night. Died at the hospital
victim3: 14 year old brother of victim #1. Was in his bed in the other room when he got hit. He;s in critical condition.

Suspect
Latino breh who's brother had a beef with victim #1. He came looking for him earlier in the night and they exchanged words but victim#1 wouldnt come outside. He met with a girl an hour later that was coming to see him. Borrows the girl's car and does the driveby with her car.
Yeah that episode was crazy. The Latino dude brother wound up getting killed a few years later

The episodes in Louisville were always good. I had no idea Louisville was that gutter until watching The First 48:leon:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I remember this episode they just showed just now from a long time ago. "Desperate moves"

Dude just got out of a short stint in jail. Youn 21 year old dude. He gets thie girl to set up dudes at a hotel so he could rob them. Winds up killing one dude. Then 2 hours later shoots and injures another in a drivethru while attempting to rob them too. THey caught the girl and put pressure on her til she gave him up. They had the whole thing on video anyway they just did t know WHO he was.

The shyt really made me sad when the killer's mom came into the interrogation room and talked to him asking him if he did it "is it true, baby? Did you kill someone you didnt even know? " and the suspect busted out in tEARS nodding "yes". After that she just hugged him saying "it's gonna be okay Fat Head, it's gonna be okay. You take care of yourself okay". She then exited the room in tears knowing that little fukka just wasted his life away in one night.

See , it kills me when i see young cats putting their moms in such position . Watching these women in tears because the child they put so much work and energy into raising somehow threw their lives away getting lured into the street life.
Stop making your moms cry, brehs. Stop putting these women through this :sadbron: