We need a First 48 thread

Trustus

Black like the planet that they fear
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:I just watched this ep I can't believe the lack of reasoning and coping skill people possess.

When a 90-year-old war hero is shot in the back, detectives discover his former neighbor may hold the key to what went down; a young man's future is cut short when a plan to make a quick buck goes horribly wrong.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
What I don't understand sometimes is how these clowns be in hiding but never actually leave town. Them mofos swear they can hide in plain sight. They dont leave the country or even the state/city when you have freakin warrant for murder.
Always hiding at some cousin's or sme girlfriend's place in another part of town:francis:

The other thing i dont understand is how some of these women that had nothing to do with the shyt be covering for these losers.
I'm a good friend but I'm not catching an aiding/abetting charge for nobody, breh :whoa:

Last edited:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:snoop:I just watched this ep I can't believe the lack of reasoning and coping skill people possess.

When a 90-year-old war hero is shot in the back, detectives discover his former neighbor may hold the key to what went down;
Robbing a 90 y/o black man...:snoop: WHat makes it sad is that the one who set him up is the kid who he grew up watching. Same kid used to mow his yard and everything.

I now understand why my dad used to tell me humans aint shyt.:leostare:

a young man's future is cut short when a plan to make a quick buck goes horribly wrong.
I wanna feel bad for the Donnie kid. I dont think he had any other intent but to just buy the weed and leave. Not sure I'm buying that nonsense about "he was using my facebook to communicate with him" tho. :francis:
Markell on the other hand... That f@ggot came strictly to rob dude. Admitted to shooting him and is so high during the interview he cant even remember why he argued with the man that ended up in the shooting :why:

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
Robbing a 90 y/o black man...:snoop: WHat makes it sad is that the one who set him up is the kid who he grew up watching. Same kid used to mow his yard and everything.

I now understand why my dad used to tell me humans aint shyt.:leostare:

I wanna feel bad for the Donnie kid. I dont think he had any other intent but to just buy the weed and leave. Not sure I'm buying that nonsense about "he was using my facebook to communicate with him" tho. :francis:
Markell on the other hand... That f@ggot came strictly to rob dude. Admitted to shooting him and is so high during the interview he cant even remember why he argued with the man that ended up in the shooting :why:
In broad daylight y’all Robbing a 90yr old with guns like wtf and the last story idk who pulled the gun first but just seem like that whole deal was uncomfortable from jump so somebody was definitely getting killed damn shame I live in Cali and weed here is like buying a videogame and we got young brothas killing over a gram

Trustus

Supporter
Daps
What I don't understand sometimes is how these clowns be in hiding but never actually leave town. Them mofos swear they can hide in plain sight. They dont leave the country or even the state/city when you have freakin warrant for murder.
Always hiding at some cousin's or sme girlfriend's place in another part of town:francis:
:mjlol:I don't get that either you just killed someone and you hide in the obvious places that 12 will look for you. It goes back to my first post lack of reasoning skills, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.

The kid who used to mow the old man's lawn is a fool. He just got out of prison and still making the same decision I won't call them mistakes, he meant to do that shyt. What's funny to me is as soon a the detective said we place you at the scene he started singing like a bird, told on and ID'd everyone that was there. You'd think since he's been in the pen before he would've lawyered up.

Markell, I can't believe how you throw your life away like its a video game life over something so small. that boy's brain is fried and he's only 17 years old It sucks for Donnie catching this case because of dumb ass Markell but I bet he knew Markell is a mouth-breather so, I can't give him a pass for this.

In broad daylight y’all Robbing a 90yr old with guns like wtf and the last story idk who pulled the gun first but just seem like that whole deal was uncomfortable from jump so somebody was definitely getting killed damn shame I live in Cali and weed here is like buying a videogame and we got young brothas killing over a gram
I watched an episode of Live PD and it's crazy how much they press them for a small amount of weed, they be acting like they're Nino Brown or somebody. I felt like Thurgood Jenkins "Four years just for weed? DAMN!!" :picard:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First 48 used to be my show, in 2016 used to have a gf, we would spend all weekend watching first 48 & fukkin all weekend:ohlawd:

The other thing i dont understand is how some of these women that had nothing to do with the shyt be covering for these losers.
I'm a good friend but I'm not catching an aiding/abetting charge for nobody, breh :whoa:
These cats are usually broke, I doubt they got money to go hide out in a different city, state, country etc.

Karb

Veteran
Daps

When a 90-year-old war hero is shot in the back, detectives discover his former neighbor may hold the key to what went down; a young man's future is cut short when a plan to make a quick buck goes horribly wrong.

Where do you watch it breh? Link to the website :feedme:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
The meaninglessness of it all is the saddest part.

I remember that one episode where this poor Haitian lady, old enough to be a grandmother, in Florida was murdered in cold blood. Two guys had stolen a vehicle and were driving around looking for a victim. She had just been to a storage facility in the area where she stored her few belongings. Turns out she had recently lost her house and job :mjcry:

She had maybe 20 bucks on her :snoop:

Both those fakkits were caught and their lives were ruined too. And for what? :snoop:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
The meaninglessness of it all is the saddest part.

I remember that one episode where this poor Haitian lady, old enough to be a grandmother, in Florida was murdered in cold blood. Two guys had stolen a vehicle and were driving around looking for a victim. She had just been to a storage facility in the area where she stored her few belongings. Turns out she had recently lost her house and job :mjcry:

She had maybe 20 bucks on her :snoop:

Both those fakkits were caught and their lives were ruined too. And for what? :snoop:

That’s crazy is that episode on YouTube?

Trustus

Supporter
Daps
Where do you watch it breh? Link to the website :feedme:
Daily motion got damn near all of em

Not HD tho
[QUOTE="Konnan, post: 29555458, member: 15023"]Daily motion got damn near all of em

Not HD tho[/QUOTE]
Like he said Daily Motion, just search google "The first 48 season 17" for the latest season