intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
These mofos are so fukkin' dumb :mindblown:

Season17/EP18 - "Deadly secrets and true lies"

Dude kills his girlfriend and dumps her body in a trash can/dumpster because she found out he killed her ex.
  • Detective - So what happened?
  • Demond - We was at the house and then i heard shots POW! and then again POW. I go outside to see what happened...and see my cousin with a gun standing over her. And she's dead.
  • Detective - Really :ohhh:
  • Demond - Yeah... So I just left.
  • Detective - You sure you didnt help him dump the body in the dumpster?:wtb:
  • Demond - No sir. I watched him struggle by himself :hubie:
  • Detective - Come on you gonna tell me didnt help him at all. You gonna swear on your life you didnt help him carry the body at least:beli:
  • Demond - Okay, Okay. But he made me help him. I was forced, sir.:sadcam:
  • Detective - Okay so i'm gonna swab your hands for gun powder residue. You sure i'm not gonna find residue on there which will prove you shot a gun tonight?:upsetfavre:
  • Demond - Okay... HE MADE ME SHOOT HER. My Cousin. My Cousin! He made me shoot my girlfriend. :sadcam: I only did what I was forced to do
2 hours later they catch the cousin who confirms what other witnesses had already said: Cousin was never around to begin with

I swear ...it's a good thing im not a detective. I'd slap one of these mofos telling these dumb ass lies. :russ:

Last edited:

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
These mofos are so fukkin' dumb :mindblown:

Se17/EP18 - "Deadly secrets and true lies"

Dude kills his girlfriend and dumps her body in a trash can/dumpster.

Detective - So what happened?
Demond - We was at the house and then i heard shots POW! and then again POW. O go outside and see my cousin with a gun standing over her. And she dead.
Detective - Really :ohhh:
Demond - Yeah... So I just left.
Detective - You sure you didnt help him dump the body in the dumpster?:wtb:
Demond - No sir. I watched him struggle by himself :hubie:
Detective - Come on you gonna tell me didnt help him at all:beli:
Demond - okay he made me help him. I was forced.:sadcam:

Detective - Okay so i'm gonna swab your hands for gun powder residue. You sure i'm not gonna find residue on there which will prove you shot a gun tonight?:upsetfavre:
Demond - Okay... he made me shoot her. y Cousin. He made me shoot her:sadcam:
2 hours later they catch the cousin who confirms what other witnesses had already said: Cousin was never around to begin with

I swear ...it's a good thing im not a detective. I'd slap one of these mofos telling these dumb ass lies. :russ:
People dont know when to STFU

nikkas really be trying to outwit homicide detectives and failing miserably:francis:

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
edit I found it here it go

Man I hadn't watched First 48 in a long ass time until the other day. I'm gonna find that episode and post it but it's one of the worse. In Tulsa Oklahoma dude ex chick & homeboy lured him to the crib to smoke some good, snort perk, & chill. Mane they put this mane in da bathtub fulla ice burning him, pouring water on em, beating & kicking on him all night:demonic:. They thought he snitched on am which was word on the streets but he didn't smh. They took buddy to a farm and fed him to the pigs:damn:. Then what was left of him they burned smh that fukked my morning up fr

Last edited:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
edit I found it here it go

Man I hadn't watched First 48 in a long ass time until the other day. I'm gonna find that episode and post it but it's one of the worse. In Tulsa Oklahoma dude ex chick & homeboy lured him to the crib to smoke some good, snort perk, & chill. Mane they put this mane in da bathtub fulla ice burning him, pouring water on em, beating & kicking on him all night:demonic:. They thought he snitched on am which was word on the streets but he didn't smh. They took buddy to a farm and fed him to the pigs:damn:. Then what was left of him they burned smh that fukked my morning up fr
I wanna see this but im not sure i wanna either :picard: