We need a First 48 thread

Karb

Veteran
Daps
That Lester Street episode was insane. The way that black Sargeant got the confession out of the killer by pretending that he was relating to him was masterful. The whole story was disturbing.

I haven't watched first 48 in years tho. I need to get back on :ohhh:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Watching an episode now. Sad shyt. Dont have fukking friends.
  • 2 kids, Monte and Juju get into an altercation.
  • They go home get their guns and ask a friend, named X, to drive them to this place.
  • THey , Monte and Juju, get there , roll down the window and shoot up the place killing one innocent bystander.
  • One of the shooters (Juju) says they got a ride there his friend Monte shot at someone abut he only shot in the air.
  • Juju also claimed the driver (X) didnt know they (Monte and Juju) had guns or were gonna shoot the place up.
  • Regardless the driver, X , who was a star running back in HS and being heavily recruited by colleges, gets charged for the murder too. snoop:
  • Both Monte and Juju get 20+ years.
  • Luckily, the prosecutors spared X and charged him for "deadly conduct" which lands him in jail for only 2 years.
When i see shyt like this I now understand why my parents restricted me from having friends growing up even tho i used to hate them for it. The kid X i dont think hes a saint but still seems like a good kid. THe other clones almost took him down with them. Still not sure i believe he didnt know they had guns tho. THank God Juju said he didnt know about the beef or the guns. That fukka Monte was on some "fukk this shyt. I stick to the code" type shyt

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
Watching an episode now. Sad shyt. Dont have fukking friends.
  • 2 kids, Monte and Juju get into an altercation.
  • They go home get their guns and ask a friend, named X, to drive them to this place.
  • THey , Monte and Juju, get there , roll down the window and shoot up the place killing one innocent bystander.
  • One of the shooters (Juju) says they got a ride there his friend Monte shot at someone abut he only shot in the air.
  • Juju also claimed the driver (X) didnt know they (Monte and Juju) had guns or were gonna shoot the place up.
  • Regardless the driver, X , who was a star running back in HS and being heavily recruited by colleges, gets charged for the murder too. snoop:
  • Both Monte and Juju get 20+ years.
  • Luckily, the prosecutors spared X and charged him for "deadly conduct" which lands him in jail for only 2 years.
When i see shyt like this I now understand why my parents restricted me from having friends growing up even tho i used to hate them for it. The kid X i dont think hes a saint but still seems like a good kid. THe other clones almost took him down with them. Still not sure i believe he didnt know they had guns tho. THank God Juju said he didnt know about the beef or the guns. That fukka Monte was on some "fukk this shyt. I stick to the code" type shyt
That happened in my city Dallas but 1st48 don't shoot out here no more since they got sued by a snitch that almost got whacked. The episode is called Safehouse ...big ass lick that went left nikkas fumbled da ball like a mf.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
That’s A&E in a nut shell basically, brehs doing the perp walk or stupid red neck hobbies. It’s pretty obvious who their target audience is

So what is Intervention?

That show almost only covers White drug/alcohol addicts....

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
So what is Intervention?

That show almost only covers White drug/alcohol addicts....
an anomaly. You sure do act obtuse when it comes to discussing race. You look for any reason to discredit accusations of racism. You think just because they exploit drug addicts and their families that the channel still doesnt have a racist agenda?