We need a First 48 thread

Tim2520

Staying Alive
Daps
Reppin
Nyc
The episode when Kujo from Goodie Mob father was killed. I forgot exactly how he was killed I think it was a drug deal gone bad but I just remember when they went to the family's house for the notification the house was on a golf course. I was like :leon:then you seen Kujo the cut and it made sense why they was at that nice house

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some people need to learn to separate themselves from their fukking friends. MOfos be too loyal :stopitslime:

This episode features a chick them dudes somehow convinced her to help set up this cat they wanted to rob for $16K in cash. Looking at her and her behavior I get the feeling that she aint the type to lead or come up with such plan or even willingly join in for that matter. But i bet you they talked her into it and chances are she didnt wanna do it but didnt wanna dissapoint her friends so she went along with it.

Now she's likely gonna get a murder charge talking about "i didnt know they were gonna shoot that man" because all she did was let them know when the victim showed up

the chicks always get off easy though.

there was a recent one where dude was going around killing homeless guys. he also robbed/shot another woman. got caught trying to get on a subway/train without paying. they check his bag and find the gun. they trace it to shooting because of rare ammo that was used.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
This is the story they just showed.

Jury recommends life sentence for Tulsa man convicted in fatal motel shooting

Basically
  • Victim= Cedrick Gilmer
  • Suspects= Claude Cavin, Rodrick Whiteside and Dewayne Williams
Story line
  • C.Gilmer - posts a pic of himself holding $16K on facebook in an invite to a party he's throwing at a hotel
  • C.Calvin, R-Whiteside decide to rob him and ask a chick that was invited to the party to let them know when C.Gilmer is there.
  • She lets them know when he's at the hotel room where the party is
  • C.Calvin, R-Whiteside come to the parking lot riding with D.Williams in the backseat
  • But D.Williams thinks he's just going to a party until he sees Calvin and Whiteside get the guns and masks and they ask him to be the lookout
  • Camera footage shows D.Williams waits til the other 2 enter the hotel and he bails on foot because, per him "he didnt want anything to do with no robbery"
  • Camera footage shows C.Calvin and R-Whiteside enter the hotel with masks on and then a few minutes later run out with guns in hand but Calvin tosses his gun in the bushes
  • D.Williams gets arrested and does the smartest thing by telling the truth not knowing the cops had him on camera and were able to verify his version
  • THey later catch Calvin and WHiteSide and they both ask for lawyers (smart) but camera dont lie.
Im glad Williams did the smart thing and bailed. Dont try to be loyal to these street fakkits and next thing you know you're held responsible for the shyt they did.

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
:comeon: I love how some of you on this forum act like ya'll hardened street dudes when most of you fukks live in the suburbs from "good christian families"

Witnesses are supposed to report crimes to authorities. How else are you gonna make the streets safer for future generations, fakkit?
I don't think nikkas get how this crime thing works man ,ppl pay taxes and shyt so they can get a speedy response from 911 if they see something wrong. A SNITCH is somebody who does illegal shyt get caught then tell for usually nothing. A HATER is somebody that considers doing illegal shyt but too p*ssy to do it themselves so they tell to get a "criminal off the streets" which one are you??

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
I hope y'all never gotta find out personally but damn near everyone facing a serious charge is gonna snitch or do some form of self preservation either thru religion or some other form of bytch shyt tbh . the hardest nikka u know might tell you he "shot birds at the judge" but that's rare most nikkas is promising to go to church shaving they face crying circling pictures and wearing wires.. Better to be square I did the "solid" thing by not snitching a few times and only response I got was "you a better man than me"

egsteel

All Star
Daps
It never pays to snitch though. Ive seen multiple episodes where the dude who committed the murder requested a lawyer and got a light sentence; but the accomplice who was just at the scene and gave up everything in the interview ended up getting twice the amount of time if not more.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
This is probably the worst episode.

Kill the man and his wife? Ok fine. But you had to go in the kids rooms and kill their 9 and 4 year olds too? :mindblown:

His own brother did it???? :why:

How are you gonna kill your own brother, his wife, her girlfriends... and then stab his 2 children???? :why:
They are reairing this episode as i type this.

THe episode is called "Lester Street"