We need a First 48 thread

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
Dude killed his brother, 3 other adults, 2 children and injured 2 other children over an argument. By far the worst episode I ever saw. And the mother is hugging it out with the murderer of one her children and grand children. fukk that, blood or not I would of caught a charge right in that interview room.
Lester Street yep that nikka was thoed da fuc off. Check out Safe House in my city wild ass story here

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a episode in Florida where a woman lost everything in a foreclosure and while she's leaving the storage facility some azz grabbed her purse and shot her in the neck

There's a grainy video of it and the cops had no other evidence and would of had to release him before he snitched on himself

Honestly he deserved it, he didn't even have to shoot that old frail lady

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
used to be my show...crazies episodes to me

psa my memory may be off

there was one where a guy tried to kill this kid...he was walking up the street and he had a plastic bag over his hand and covering the gun (to collect spent shells). he and the kid have a shootout and the kid gets behind a tree or something and hits dude in the head from some insane distance (maybe 20/30 yards)...he ends up getting off due to self defense but what killed me was that when the cop was questioning him about how he managed to shoot him in the head, the kid says something like "i aimed" :russ:

there was another one where a deranged ex boyfriend went to his ex's home and killed her. the fukkd up part was there was surveillance footage from across the street. it was late at night and u see him creep up between victim's house and neighbors. he then loosens the light bulb from the neighbors light. he knocks on the door and as soon as its opened just a crack he bum rushes inside. the visual is fukkd up bc you know what's happening inside smh

another crazy moment, and i hope someone can find this episode because the last scene was just crazy...a guy was killed and at the end when the police were meeting with the family talking about the resolution he mentions that the deceased was found with a gun nearby..

the family was so genuinely shocked...you know sometimes you see these episodes and the family is obviously aware that kid was into some shyt so you don't see genuine shock..but i could tell this was real. but the craziest part was the convo went like this:

family: he had a gunn?? :dwillhuh::mindblown:

cop: HE RETURNED FIRE

family: :damn::damn:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
There was a dude that went to Florida to buy some coke and got murdered in the deal. Dude who he met with was obviously the killer but he was so smooth with it he got off. Cops had no evidence besides the fact they met up.

egsteel

All Star
Daps
The episode where the guy flashed some money on facebook and got killed for it later that night at a hotel party was pretty sad.

There was a dude that went to Florida to buy some coke and got murdered in the deal. Dude who he met with was obviously the killer but he was so smooth with it he got off. Cops had no evidence besides the fact they met up.
was this the one where the victim was trying to buy the drugs with counterfeit money?

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
used to be my show...crazies episodes to me

psa my memory may be off

there was one where a guy tried to kill this kid...he was walking up the street and he had a plastic bag over his hand and covering the gun (to collect spent shells). he and the kid have a shootout and the kid gets behind a tree or something and hits dude in the head from some insane distance (maybe 20/30 yards)...he ends up getting off due to self defense but what killed me was that when the cop was questioning him about how he managed to shoot him in the head, the kid says something like "i aimed" :russ:

there was another one where a deranged ex boyfriend went to his ex's home and killed her. the fukkd up part was there was surveillance footage from across the street. it was late at night and u see him creep up between victim's house and neighbors. he then loosens the light bulb from the neighbors light. he knocks on the door and as soon as its opened just a crack he bum rushes inside. the visual is fukkd up bc you know what's happening inside smh

another crazy moment, and i hope someone can find this episode because the last scene was just crazy...a guy was killed and at the end when the police were meeting with the family talking about the resolution he mentions that the deceased was found with a gun nearby..

the family was so genuinely shocked...you know sometimes you see these episodes and the family is obviously aware that kid was into some shyt so you don't see genuine shock..but i could tell this was real. but the craziest part was the convo went like this:

family: he had a gunn?? :dwillhuh::mindblown:

cop: HE RETURNED FIRE

family: :damn::damn:
Yeah I know this episode. His mom looked so defeated. I felt so bad for her. She just couldn't fathom her son with a weapon, let alone a shootout that resulted in his death. I think he was headed to college or something. shyt crazy!

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Some people need to learn to separate themselves from their fukking friends. MOfos be too loyal :stopitslime:

This episode features a chick them dudes somehow convinced her to help set up this cat they wanted to rob for $16K in cash. Looking at her and her behavior I get the feeling that she aint the type to lead or come up with such plan or even willingly join in for that matter. But i bet you they talked her into it and chances are she didnt wanna do it but didnt wanna dissapoint her friends so she went along with it.

Now she's likely gonna get a murder charge talking about "i didnt know they were gonna shoot that man" because all she did was let them know when the victim showed up