We need a First 48 thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
damn, this shyt been on for over a decade now, and cats are still on here self incriminating themselves with reckless abandon. how have these cats NOT seen the reruns prior to their run-ins with the law????

cats on here really out here taking murder charges cuz the "good cop" bought them a big mac or some popeye's????? :dahell:

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show is just a dope realistic sad example of what people will do to each other. If this goes off air it will be a shame cause there is nothing as real as it. It's a proper reality show.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

you should check out this thread bruh

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/iden...s-brutes-c00ns-toms-and-sapphires-etc.221290/

The brute caricature portrays black men as innately savage, animalistic, destructive, and criminal -- deserving punishment, maybe death. This brute is a fiend, a sociopath, an anti-social menace. Black brutes are depicted as hideous, terrifying predators who target helpless victims, especially white women. Charles H. Smith (1893), writing in the 1890s, claimed, "A bad negro is the most horrible creature upon the earth, the most brutal and merciless"(p. 181). Clifton R. Breckinridge (1900), a contemporary of Smith's, said of the black race, "when it produces a brute, he is the worst and most insatiate brute that exists in human form" (p. 174). George T. Winston (1901), another "Negrophobic" writer, claimed:

There were black rapists with white victims, but they were relatively rare; most white rape victims were raped by white men. The brute caricature was a red herring, a myth used to justify lynching, which in turn was used as a social control mechanism to instill fear in black communities. Each lynching sent messages to blacks: Do not register to vote. Do not apply for a white man's job. Do not complain publicly. Do not organize. Do not talk to white women. The brute caricature gained in popularity whenever blacks pushed for social equality. According to Allen D. Grimshaw (1969), a sociologist, the most savage oppression of blacks by whites, whether expressed in rural lynchings or urban race riots, has taken place when blacks have refused or been perceived by whites as refusing to accept a subordinate or oppressed status (pp. 264-265).

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
you should check out this thread bruh

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/iden...s-brutes-c00ns-toms-and-sapphires-etc.221290/

The brute caricature portrays black men as innately savage, animalistic, destructive, and criminal -- deserving punishment, maybe death. This brute is a fiend, a sociopath, an anti-social menace. Black brutes are depicted as hideous, terrifying predators who target helpless victims, especially white women. Charles H. Smith (1893), writing in the 1890s, claimed, "A bad negro is the most horrible creature upon the earth, the most brutal and merciless"(p. 181). Clifton R. Breckinridge (1900), a contemporary of Smith's, said of the black race, "when it produces a brute, he is the worst and most insatiate brute that exists in human form" (p. 174). George T. Winston (1901), another "Negrophobic" writer, claimed:

There were black rapists with white victims, but they were relatively rare; most white rape victims were raped by white men. The brute caricature was a red herring, a myth used to justify lynching, which in turn was used as a social control mechanism to instill fear in black communities. Each lynching sent messages to blacks: Do not register to vote. Do not apply for a white man's job. Do not complain publicly. Do not organize. Do not talk to white women. The brute caricature gained in popularity whenever blacks pushed for social equality. According to Allen D. Grimshaw (1969), a sociologist, the most savage oppression of blacks by whites, whether expressed in rural lynchings or urban race riots, has taken place when blacks have refused or been perceived by whites as refusing to accept a subordinate or oppressed status (pp. 264-265).
Most of the dudes on there are dumb nikkas killing over dumb shyt.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most of the dudes on there are dumb nikkas killing over dumb shyt.

that's not the point. the media is clearly continuing the narrative of black men being menaces to society. this has been going on through media since the 1800s, but for some reason people think it magically stopped. :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
It just shows you what happen when dumb nikkas do dumb things . Never been arrested before so they scared to death during interrogation. Ignorant, not knowing their rights. Just tellin. It happens everyday

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i used to be entertained by this show, but i've come to the conclusion that this is more propaganda against black people. actually kinda crazy when you think about it.
I feel you. But most of the random street whodunnit murders in America are Black on Black. Nobody want's to watch a First 48 where the White killings are solved in 45 mins cause White man killed his wife or cousin :yeshrug:

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
This new season been fire

Been some creepy ones like the one now in Atlanta and he had two dead women killed and stashed in an house

Tulsa nikkas be ignant sometime too i've noticed

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Dude killed his brother, 3 other adults, 2 children and injured 2 other children over an argument. By far the worst episode I ever saw. And the mother is hugging it out with the murderer of one her children and grand children. fukk that, blood or not I would of caught a charge right in that interview room.

Daps
Dude killed his brother, 3 other adults, 2 children and injured 2 other children over an argument. By far the worst episode I ever saw. And the mother is hugging it out with the murderer of one her children and grand children. fukk that, blood or not I would of caught a charge right in that interview room.

I just watched that episode too, dude was on some other shyt got IDed by a kid he tried to stab