We need a First 48 thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
This is the episode that really kills me.

Dude shoots his own brother after an argument. Then shoots the brother's wife and stabs the brothers 3 kids killing 2 (9 y/o, 4 y/o and 2 m/o) of them because they saw what happened. Thank God the little boy (9 years old) survived the stabbing to tell police her uncle did it :snoop:

God, why did you create humans? :why:

Last edited:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This show was my crack brehs. Memphis was the best. :ohlawd:

Ol' detective lady with long finger nails. :steviej:

Saddest episode I have ever seen was on that show. :to:

This demonic filth shoots up his own family, own brother, girlfriend, and stabs the children (a baby, two other kids) one kid survives even though she was stabbed by hiding the bathtub for days. :to:

ETA: I see you guys are talking about it above.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Anybody just seen Kujo from the Goodie Mob on First 48? I think it was his family member that got killed and he was in the house when the police showed up to talk to the family. They're in Atlanta so it had to be him.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Anybody just seen Kujo from the Goodie Mob on First 48? I think it was his family member that got killed and he was in the house when the police showed up to talk to the family. They're in Atlanta so it had to be him.
I swear I thought breh looked familiar. I just couldn't place him with all that gray in his beard. RIP to his fam, seemed like a good dude.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I'm watching right now and this dumb ratchet chick done told on herself.

-The victim's cousin told police that this ratchet chick called some dude to come kill her cousin.
-Police interview the ratchet chick, asks her if she called someone to have him killed and she denies everything. Even saying when she left, dude was still alive.
-The police leaves the room, and this ratchet chick calls somebody on the phone to tell them "Tell my son I love him. I didn't actually kill someone, but I called somebody to take care of them" WHILE THE POLICE IS LOOKING AT HER ON CAMERA.

7wuXfar.png

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm watching right now and this dumb ratchet chick done told on herself.

-The victim's cousin told police that this ratchet chick called some dude to come kill her cousin.
-Police interview the ratchet chick, asks her if she called someone to have him killed and she denies everything. Even saying when she left, dude was still alive.
-The police leaves the room, and this ratchet chick calls somebody on the phone to tell them "Tell my son I love him. I didn't actually kill someone, but I called somebody to take care of them" WHILE THE POLICE IS LOOKING AT HER ON CAMERA.

7wuXfar.png
whats the name of the episode, i gotta see this

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Smh@ women doing time trying to help these dumb nikkas cover crimes. Anybody else notice people getting less time for a murder than a felony drug charge?

yup :francis:

cause black lives dont matter

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Rachet Florida bytch got her husband killed. Caught up in her shyt. How you get an $ 1,800 consignment on some pills and not pay what you owe? :what:

Now your hubby dead over your shyt and the nikka who did it is posted up at your cousin's crib? :rudy:
Her cousin a g. She like I don't know what you talking about. She put some of these dudes to shame. I've also noticed any time somebody rub their hand across their face, they start snitching or confessing