We need a First 48 thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn brehs. Did y'all see the latest episode about the Jamaican drug dealer that was murdered? Dude had over a million in cash in his house. Some cats followed him home to rib the house, but never got the money, the just killed him.

I don't spoil the end, just in case y'all didn't see the end. The shyt was crazy

is this is a new episode?

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those dudes belong in prison, even before the shooting they were pistol whipping nikkas
Word. Then they got caught with the same car and the murder weapon still in the same part of the engine and they were still wearing the same clothes. :mjlol: Worst criminals ever son.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Yeah I've been caught in a few marathons of this show lately. It's depressing, but cotdamn I can't keep my eyes off of it.

Did yall see the one in Dallas outside of a nightclub? The Mexican pulled out the burner in the middle of a fight and dropped two dudes and a woman at point blank. It was all caught on video. :damn:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I've been caught in a few marathons of this show lately. It's depressing, but cotdamn I can't keep my eyes off of it.

Did yall see the one in Dallas outside of a nightclub? The Mexican pulled out the burner in the middle of a fight and dropped two dudes and a woman at point blank. It was all caught on video. :damn:

got damn, i havent seen that one either

any idea of the name of the episode?

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws

That shyt was scary. To think people like that casually walk amongst us is nuts

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

Breh, dude caught 3 bodies at one time ON Camera :wow:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that episode, i think it was called kids with guns

a 15 or 16 year old shot 3 guys in a car and one dude survived to id him

that was straight ruthless, the cops went to his house and arrested him and found the burner under his mattress

:mindblown: