We need a First 48 thread

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Damn brehs. Did y'all see the latest episode about the Jamaican drug dealer that was murdered? Dude had over a million in cash in his house. Some cats followed him home to rib the house, but never got the money, the just killed him.

I don't spoil the end, just in case y'all didn't see the end. The shyt was crazy

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Damn brehs. Did y'all see the latest episode about the Jamaican drug dealer that was murdered? Dude had over a million in cash in his house. Some cats followed him home to rib the house, but never got the money, the just killed him.

I don't spoil the end, just in case y'all didn't see the end. The shyt was crazy
One of the dopest episodes. I literally had a combination of :ohhh: :gladbron: :patrice:.

Dude had stacks. :wow:

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Bruh, I was like some shyt out of a movie. You know the cats who killed him all got knocked off :wow: that Jamaican was a factor
Once they said he was the head of one of the Jamaican Cartel. I knew them dudes that tried to rob him were about to be body bagged.

Dude was moving stupid weight too. :whew:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

you remember the name of the episode breh?

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
That episode where dude murked the nikka over a gram of kush and the chick who got killed on her bday was fukking crazy. Them Cleveland nikkas is insane
dude pulled out the burned from the engine & just dumped into her new whip. then them dudes just started jumping the other people around. :wow: