We might get that Nas and Primo album

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Premo is not even hot anymore, he's top 3 of all time and all that but the album would probably be boring. I'd rather hear him with some new producers, unknown, known whatever the fukk. The dope thing would be some type of different beats, so that he can switch up his delivery and flow, he doesn't do it often enough like on Patience on DR or Testifiy on ****** :wow: Or preferably a good mix with a clear direction.

Some producers are clinging on to their name and not their work too hard these days.
Premo is one of them.

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
now that album would be a classic...just 10 tracks. no gotdamn singin just nas spittin like on locomotive

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Primo and nas aint dropped a song yet that wasnt classic u trippin

"N.Y. State of Mind"
"Memory Lane"
"Represent"
"I Gave You Power"
"N.Y. State of Mind Pt. II"
"Nas Is Like"
"Come Get Me"
"2nd Childhood"
"Classic (Better Than I've Ever Been) (DJ Premier Remix)"

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
hey take this from face value..
i conversed with nas and Premo about this dream project..its all about the dollar bills.
If i was a mega rich man with a few million to throw away..i would produce this project with great guidance. It would take maybe 6-7 months of research (production wise), chemistry and then schedule.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
People still believe there will be a Nas Primo album...

tumblr_m04l2mcIOR1qam69vo1_500.gif

Dead End

Rican B*stard
Daps
Reppin
NW Chicago
After hearing Premo on that Blaq Poet album, the Freddix Foxx one, his comp and some of the beats he's given to others...I think he's fallen off quite a bit and I'm not sure I'd wanna hear a whole album of him and Nas.

Unless he steps it up. Some of the beats he was giving Reks and Big Shug a couple years ago were :ohmy:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Premo is not even hot anymore, he's top 3 of all time and all that but the album would probably be boring. I'd rather hear him with some new producers, unknown, known whatever the fukk. The dope thing would be some type of different beats, so that he can switch up his delivery and flow, he doesn't do it often enough like on Patience on DR or Testifiy on ****** :wow: Or preferably a good mix with a clear direction.

Some producers are clinging on to their name and not their work too hard these days.
Premo is one of them.
the term "hot" or "relevant" is just weak and alot of time has to do with industry politics more so than talent lost or good music imo......is premeire as consistent nah ...after 25 years and a million hot beats n classics prob nobody would be.......i could be wrong but primo and nas only if its some gutter shyt old mixtape ish would be fuggin fantastic......obviously he would need joints like this

Last edited by a moderator:

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Dont forget about this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykiFi0olkfE&feature=related]DJ Premier ft. Nas - Regeneration [October 2011] [TroostLife] - YouTube[/ame]