We might get that Nas and Primo album

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
I guess this is dropping as the same day as detox and I can't feel my face :childplease:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I'm not like you dudes I guess, I like original, fresh, creative shyt that I've never heard before. Premos beats sounds lazier than Lex Lugers beats these days.

They are dope beats, but 1 song per album is enough I'd already heard most of those beats before they came out. My stanish side will fukking love the beat, but when I calm down and think about it, it sounds like these cats are free tyling over a an older premo beat.

Same beats? or not? :ld:.
All dope, all sound the same, all sound like he's done them 100 times before.

Last edited by a moderator:

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
while primo has fallen off quite a bit in recent years, i still wanna hear this. i'm sure that primo has some dope ass beats from back in the day in his stash that he's been saving on some "break in case of emergency collabo" type shyt for Nas. but on the real, i'd rather hear Nas do a full lp with Pete Rock. i know they supposedly still got drama from back in the day, but man i been hoping for another pete rock joint with Nas for the longest.

"The World Is Yours" is still to this day my favorite Nas cut.

Daps
Reppin
401 Prov City
ima huge primo and pete rock fan and obv they aint on the same level as they were in the 90s but dudes actin like they cant make anythin nice ne more or dont have anythin chillin in the vault for such occasions..

nas and primo album would make them both step there game up... only wish this happened in like 95

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Premo is not even hot anymore, he's top 3 of all time and all that but the album would probably be boring. I'd rather hear him with some new producers, unknown, known whatever the fukk. The dope thing would be some type of different beats, so that he can switch up his delivery and flow, he doesn't do it often enough like on Patience on DR or Testifiy on ****** :wow: Or preferably a good mix with a clear direction.

Some producers are clinging on to their name and not their work too hard these days.
Premo is one of them.

Real talk. Primo used to be my fav, but his sound is soooooo dated now, this idea doesn't even excite me anymore.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People still believe there will be a Nas Primo album...

tumblr_m04l2mcIOR1qam69vo1_500.gif

Don't know why they do it to themselves

:mindblown: