THE MOVIE STARTS.

I WALK IN JUST AS
ALL OF THAT shyt IS WRAPPING UP.
:devil:
:evil:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
If hearing other people eat popcorn and candy annoys you, then the movie theater probably isn't the place for you anymore. It seems like munching out when you're with a group, or on a date, don't bother people. But doing this alone all off a sudden seems to annoy some. Like I said, some people just shouldn't go to the movies if they're tripping like that. It's usually a sign they have other issues.

And if theaters gonna start asking or requiring people to finish their candy or popcorn during the trailer, then it's a rap for me. I still think that weirdo sitting next to me when I went to see "Nope", complained about me eating my popcorn after the movie started. It seems like certain Negroes are the only ones that have issue with it, when they see I'm alone of course. I also noticed that when I sat in the middle rows, or too far from the back row, somebody from one of the rows behind me would start spraying perfume, to the point I'd feel it on my lips, as if they're hoping it gets in my popcorn...but nobody would be sitting that close behind me. It might be the theater blowing something from the vents, who knows. One way or another, since I started sitting all the way in the back, it hasn't happened since. I'm not sure if this is done on purpose or not, but today, if that would happen when I wasn't sitting in the back row, I would probably turnaround and say something, and let the dog it hits holler, then get security if it escalates.

I never had this problem in the DMV. This only happened to me at this certain theater location in Atlanta. I'm not sure if they're still doing this or not, because like I said, I sit way in the back, which shouldn't be necessary. Nobody, I mean nobody, wants to blow their who life by popping somebody, because they hit you for eating your popcorn. But sometimes you gotta let people know certain nonsense won't be tolerated. For example when that big weirdo sitting beside me, was giving me funny looks because I was eating my popcorn, I said in a not too loud voice, "get the f*** outta here". I didn't let him know if I was talking to him, or to something on the movie screen. As a matter of fact, I'm not sure if the movie even started. But I know one thing, I didn't stop eating my popcorn when the movie did start. Like I said when I mentioned him in that first "Nope" review thread, I noticed he started stretching his knuckles. And I started placing my hand near my 9 mm. I even laughed throughout some of the movie, letting him know he wasn't intimidating nobody.

I don't suggest y'all handle it the way I did, but for that moment for me, I felt I had to be a little quick to let that big dude know he wasn't gonna tell me at my age, when or how to eat my popcorn, just because I was alone. But if something like this happens again, I would probably just sit some where else if I could. But I'm still glad I did what I did. That big dude will probably think twice before acting a fool again to another complete stranger, going by just his looks, something the ATL seem to foolishly do sometimes.
:hubie:eat your popcorn how you want

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
If hearing other people eat popcorn and candy annoys you, then the movie theater probably isn't the place for you anymore. It seems like munching out when you're with a group, or on a date, don't bother people. But doing this alone all off a sudden seems to annoy some. Like I said, some people just shouldn't go to the movies if they're tripping like that. It's usually a sign they have other issues.

And if theaters gonna start asking or requiring people to finish their candy or popcorn during the trailer, then it's a rap for me. I still think that weirdo sitting next to me when I went to see "Nope", complained about me eating my popcorn after the movie started. It seems like certain Negroes are the only ones that have issue with it, when they see I'm alone of course. I also noticed that when I sat in the middle rows, or too far from the back row, somebody from one of the rows behind me would start spraying perfume, to the point I'd feel it on my lips, as if they're hoping it gets in my popcorn...but nobody would be sitting that close behind me. It might be the theater blowing something from the vents, who knows. One way or another, since I started sitting all the way in the back, it hasn't happened since. I'm not sure if this is done on purpose or not, but today, if that would happen when I wasn't sitting in the back row, I would probably turnaround and say something, and let the dog it hits holler, then get security if it escalates.

I never had this problem in the DMV. This only happened to me at this certain theater location in Atlanta. I'm not sure if they're still doing this or not, because like I said, I sit way in the back, which shouldn't be necessary. Nobody, I mean nobody, wants to blow their who life by popping somebody, because they hit you for eating your popcorn. But sometimes you gotta let people know certain nonsense won't be tolerated. For example when that big weirdo sitting beside me, was giving me funny looks because I was eating my popcorn, I said in a not too loud voice, "get the f*** outta here". I didn't let him know if I was talking to him, or to something on the movie screen. As a matter of fact, I'm not sure if the movie even started. But I know one thing, I didn't stop eating my popcorn when the movie did start. Like I said when I mentioned him in that first "Nope" review thread, I noticed he started stretching his knuckles. And I started placing my hand near my 9 mm. I even laughed throughout some of the movie, letting him know he wasn't intimidating nobody.

I don't suggest y'all handle it the way I did, but for that moment for me, I felt I had to be a little quick to let that big dude know he wasn't gonna tell me at my age, when or how to eat my popcorn, just because I was alone. But if something like this happens again, I would probably just sit some where else if I could. But I'm still glad I did what I did. That big dude will probably think twice before acting a fool again to another complete stranger, going by just his looks, something the ATL seem to foolishly do sometimes.
I’m in Atlanta. What the fukk are you taking about? :dahell:

You just seem like a socially awkward dude. Stop being weird and inviting bullshyt. fukk wrong with you :what:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This shyt is ridiculous :unimpressed:

We don't have many Regal cinemas out here, but this corny shyt would make me want to go elsewhere. :mjlol:

At the Harkins out here, thankfully there's nothing that bad. Just a dumb co-branded "Turn off your phone" PSA after the trailers.

But worse than that is if I fukk around and catch an evening movie on the Cine-Capri. They draw curtains closed on the screen, have a staff member introduce the screen with its dimensions and history, AND the movie, and THEN all the pre movie shyt kicks off. It's kind've cool the first time, since it's a throwback to old theater presentation, but after the second or third time, it gets old.

Ain't gotta deal with that when I hit the first showing on Saturday morning, though. :wow:

And if theaters gonna start asking or requiring people to finish their candy or popcorn during the trailer, then it's a rap for me. I still think that weirdo sitting next to me when I went to see "Nope", complained about me eating my popcorn after the movie started. It seems like certain members of our race are the only ones that have issue with it, when they see I'm alone of course. I also noticed that when I sat in the middle rows, or too far from the back row, somebody from one of the rows behind me would start spraying perfume, to the point I'd feel it on my lips, as if they're hoping it gets in my popcorn...but nobody would be sitting that close behind me. It might be the theater blowing something from the vents, who knows. One way or another, since I started sitting all the way in the back, it hasn't happened since. I'm not sure if this is done on purpose or not, but today, if that would happen when I wasn't sitting in the back row, I would probably turnaround and say something, and let the dog it hits holler, then get security if it escalates.

Never has there been less correlation from username to post.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

And if theaters gonna start asking or requiring people to finish their candy or popcorn during the trailer, then it's a rap for me. I still think that weirdo sitting next to me when I went to see "Nope", complained about me eating my popcorn after the movie started. It seems like certain members of our race are the only ones that have issue with it, when they see I'm alone of course. I also noticed that when I sat in the middle rows, or too far from the back row, somebody from one of the rows behind me would start spraying perfume, to the point I'd feel it on my lips, as if they're hoping it gets in my popcorn...but nobody would be sitting that close behind me. It might be the theater blowing something from the vents, who knows. One way or another, since I started sitting all the way in the back, it hasn't happened since. I'm not sure if this is done on purpose or not, but today, if that would happen when I wasn't sitting in the back row, I would probably turnaround and say something, and let the dog it hits holler, then get security if it escalates.

:why:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
We don't have many Regal cinemas out here, but this corny shyt would make me want to go elsewhere. :mjlol:

At the Harkins out here, thankfully there's nothing that bad. Just a dumb co-branded "Turn off your phone" PSA after the trailers.

But worse than that is if I fukk around and catch an evening movie on the Cine-Capri. They draw curtains closed on the screen, have a staff member introduce the screen with its dimensions and history, AND the movie, and THEN all the pre movie shyt kicks off. It's kind've cool the first time, since it's a throwback to old theater presentation, but after the second or third time, it gets old.

Ain't gotta deal with that when I hit the first showing on Saturday morning, though. :wow:

Never has there been less correlation from username to post.
:ohhh: