We love movies and even the theater but lets be real this is what its like

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff:

Previews ain't that bad no more. And mufukkaz don't know that the start time you see is when the PREVIEWS start, not the actual movie. :skip:

AMC can suck my dikk.

Then nikkaz wanted 20 dollars for a matinee yesterday :mjlol:

Went to NCG theater instead and paid 5.99, well actually 1.23 since I had a 5 dollar off coupon :win:
You need to get on that a-list wave. $20 a month for up to 3 movies a week. I don't sweat ticket prices because I don't pay them.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I ain’t gonna lie to you this helped me the other day. DS2 was scheduled for 820 but we was running late. We got there at 825 had time to get popcorn and a slush (red, :ahh:) and the movie started at 835 :dead:

Nah thats part of the theater experience so many live for

:troll:
At home viewing could never beat the thrill of having people talk in the movie, on their phone and kickin the back of your chair :blessed:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:laff:

Previews ain't that bad no more. And mufukkaz don't know that the start time you see is when the PREVIEWS start, not the actual movie. :skip:

AMC can suck my dikk.

Then nikkaz wanted 20 dollars for a matinee yesterday :mjlol:

Went to NCG theater instead and paid 5.99, well actually 1.23 since I had a 5 dollar off coupon :win:

Cheap ass nikka :myman:

SilverSamurai

All Star
Daps
These theaters are beginning to have as many commercials as a Better Call Saul broadcast :martin: