THIS bullshyt

bytch ITS 8:15 START THE FLICK

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
From a marketing standpoint, I'll never understand why they show the soft drink ad right before the movie starts. Why not at the very beginning of the previews so you can manipulate the customers into thinking they need an ice-cold Coke/Pepsi before the show begins?

"fukk now I want a Pepsi, but the movie is *finally* starting after 30 minutes of previews so I'll just keep my ass in this seat."

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Trailers and Ad's can be epic enough to get me hyped for the experience. Plus i'm usually talking with whoever i came with at this point still, so it give us something else to discuss before we all have to stfu.
But the main thrill to me, is the audience reaction, i don't know why but it always feel good to laugh with a hundred other people, or to hear gasps or awes at certain points.

hjnm

All Star
Daps
Iā€™m glad most theaters have assigned seating now. I can show up late and skip a good portion of that garbage.

Yeah back in the day I used to show up on early or on time but now I spend that time in the line getting snacks and a drink.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
This actually backfired for me for Dr. Strange 2. Show started at 3:25 so I thought I had until atleast 3:40 before the movie started. I walked in at 3:35 and the movie was already in the middle of the first action set piece:gucci:
DS2 was playing on every screen at this theater and they cut out all the nonsense to get at many screenings as they could on the schedule.
I'm a Regal guy and they let college kids direct their commercials and they were the worst.
"You didn't know that":hhh: