Status
Not open for further replies.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I said what I needed to say in the group thread but I'll say this, I been stopped takin sambotime21 seriously when he hit me with that ****** talk in the PM and said keep it funky in the whole coli if I got beef. So yeah fukk that nikka. But yeah, as a person that actually knows and associates with real, non-armchair, Pan Africanists ain't none of em sayin no shyt like "******" to somebody else that's black even an enemy so to even make a thread on this clown and his lowkey bigotry is giving his work too much credit. Crying for a ban or bytchin about why he does it means nothin cuz he a hoe, when he wants to come into Black discussions wanting to be taken seriously remind him of the hoe he is. :mjpls:

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
Disgusting; pathetic CAC. Where do you get the nerve to address anyone by that? Not only have you proven to be a coward, but a bigot. I can't stand people who say this nonsense in the safety of there own home, but would hardly look me in the eye in public. I know this is not my battle, but I'll be damn if I don't say anything.

Ban this coward or I'll ban myself.... Word up

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@ThugLife and @Primetime21 need to be banned or I'm staying off this forum for awhile. Do the use the n-word for lebron who they dikkride so much if they do something they don't like? I can't tolerate racism like that, that has no repercussions. @bk

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
lmao ole boy got decimated in here :pachaha:

oughta teach u other CID's not to step outta line :ufdup:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
This nikka Discipline of Projects uses ****** ever day (and gorillas, monkey etc), and made bk delete a thread yesterday after making them explain how bk wasn't brooks pimp, and how bk don't get paid for admin work, but he seems to prance around with impunity.

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:dead:They got banned. What a chrimmuh present for them

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
That racist white girl @aRoMaN21 can use the er version and its OK apparently.

White females can call black females a ****** and nobody gives a fukk :mindblown:

Sh!t like that is exactly why I don't contribute too often in the Ladies Room. That broad is a blatant racist and gets daps on damn near every post she makes. Bunch of soft ass simps and c00ns in here. Had these 2 f@ggots going around calling blacks "n!gger" with impunity for a long time and ain't nobody give a fvck.

:pacspit: to damn near all ya'll clowns that lounge up in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.