We letting racists slide now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
What about homeboy in my siggie. He supposedly get "drunk and high" and acts a fool, nobody ever says shyt.:smh:

And my siggie is a direct quote.

Damn at your sig. That was said in a thread or pm?

Yeah, he should get the bushes.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
care to elaborate??

:lupe:
About a week or two ago,a white girl was saying ****** on here and posters complained and nothing was done. She told a black poster she hopes he gets hit by a white man wnd a white doctor lets him die. The same poster had numerous threads made about her blatent racism but nothing ever happened to her. So I'm just gonna let it go cause apparently shes untouchable:heh:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
About a week or two ago,a white girl was saying ****** on here and posters complained and nothing was done. She told a black poster she hopes he gets hit by a white man wnd a white doctor lets him die. The same poster had numerous threads made about her blatent racism but nothing ever happened to her. So I'm just gonna let it go cause apparently shes untouchable:heh:

very consistent with the average American response.

all she has to do now is sell a painting on eBay.

:pachaha:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
NOBODY SAYS shyt WHEN SPIC GETS THROWN

AROUND. BUT YOU BAN A BLACKMAN IN THUGLIFE FOR SAYING ******? SO THIS nikkaS ANCESTORS CUT SUGAR CANES FOR CENTURIES AND HE CANT SAY ****** NOW? :laff:

YOU PEOPLE ARE PATHETIC. WHO GIVES A fukk IF HIS BLACK ASS SAYS ******, LOOK AT U MILITANT c00nS THAT AINT SAY shyt ABOUT AROMANI21 :laff:

HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE I SNITCHED ON FOR SAYING SPIC BUT THAT WHITE ARYAN BROTHERHOOD TREASURER @bk AINT DONE shyt? :laff:

Get your "I no black, papi! :whoa:" ass outta here :camby:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
yall nikkas some tattletale ass nikkas man damn

how it's christmas and yall worried bout gettin nikkas banned over petty nba stan wars
Nobody told on anybody. Ain't nobody asked for anybody to be banned. But I personally want to see @aRoMaN21 's racist confused wigger ass banned. She's a stupid bytch for saying ******. And y'all were dead wrong for defending her in that damn thread.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Nobody told on anybody. Ain't nobody asked for anybody to be banned. But I personally want to see @aRoMaN21 's racist confused wigger ass banned. She's a stupid bytch for saying ******. And y'all were dead wrong for defending her in that damn thread.

:snoop: i dont take these dudes seriously

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
I said what I needed to say in the group thread but I'll say this, I been stopped takin sambotime21 seriously when he hit me with that ****** talk in the PM and said keep it funky in the whole coli if I got beef. So yeah fukk that nikka. But yeah, as a person that actually knows and associates with real, non-armchair, Pan Africanists ain't none of em sayin no shyt like "******" to somebody else that's black even an enemy so to even make a thread on this clown and his lowkey bigotry is giving his work too much credit. Crying for a ban or bytchin about why he does it means nothin cuz he a hoe, when he wants to come into Black discussions wanting to be taken seriously remind him of the hoe he is. :mjpls:
I said the same thing breh. fukk kind of "pan africanist" uses ****** as an insult?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
That racist white girl @aRoMaN21 can use the er version and its OK apparently.

White females can call black females a ****** and nobody gives a fukk :mindblown:

It wasn't the first time either. She said the same to @Lewis Black a year earlier.

She's all type of different white, except .000000001% SubSaharan African so let her rock. :whoa:

Status
Not open for further replies.